Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

To That 1 EP DK At DC Keep 2 Days Ago. Scourge PS4 EU Serjustin19

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
For 2 days now. After that incident at DC keep in Scourge on PS4 EU. I have been searching for you. I have been searching for you. Not out of revenge. But out of love and high respect for you. I have been sending messages to other EP asking were I can find you. I am bad at names.

If you were that fair female black haired, most strong, 2 handed EP DK. Who was on top of 2nd floor of DC keep in Scourge on PS4 EU (Think glademist? Bad at names) If you were that EP DK whom was alone. Whom you met my low level 20+ Templar. You killed me a lot. I keep attacking you. Of course you should attack me :blush:

If you were that fair female black haired, most strong, 2 handed EP DK. Who was on top of 2nd floor of DC keep in Scourge on PS4 EU. Where the other DC just watched me attacking you. While they not attack. I stop attack. I was confused. We DC watch you try attack flag NPC. I used the kowtow emote in front of you. Then rest DC attack. So I had to. Which kinda sad to do.

If you were that fair female black haired, most strong, 2 handed EP DK. Who was on top of DC keep in Scourge on PS4 EU. I wanted to say thank you! Thank you for helping me believe again. Thank you for helping me not give up. I was glad to meet you. Even if we were on opposing sides and we attacked each other. For this I had and still have high respect for you.

If you were that fair female black haired, most strong, 2 handed EP DK. Who was on top of DC keep in Scourge on PS4 EU. Ever since that incident. Yesterday. I have made a DC DK in your honor. A two handed DK like you. Black haired also. I will not give up on my DK. I will continue to level my DK up and be playing in Scourge on PS4 EU. I hope we. You and I get to meet each other again. Maybe duel each other or fight each other if we have to.

If you were that fair female black haired,most strong, 2 handed EP DK. Who was on top of 2nd floor of DC keep in Scourge on PS4 EU. I want to say thankyou. I was glad to meet you. If this was you. My psn gamertag is Serjustin19 Please message me. I had so much fun when we battle 2 days ago on top of 2nd floor of DC keep. I wish you good luck and hope we meet again. Thank you. :smiley:

Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heart felt though this may be, most women consider it a sign of respect to remember their name the morning after..... ;)
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • JubJub
    JubJub
    ✭✭✭
    She might be a dude man....
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    There's no such thing as chicks with ****s. Only dudes with t*ts. ;)
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red