The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Kicked off the game to the login screen

Molec
Molec
✭✭✭
I was kicked off the game to the login screen during the final boss of vMA, when I logged back in I was in Rawl'Kha and the arena had reset back at stage 9 round 1. Various other people have been complaining about their entire group experiencing the same thing during the gold key dungeon and their progress had also been reset. Are there issues with the login server today?
Edited by Molec on June 14, 2016 12:09PM
PC-EU 666cp+

Molec - Dunmer Magika Sorc
Lucius Bal - Altmer Magika DK
Avborh - Breton Magika Templar
Skorun - Altmer Magika NB
Darum-Zar - Khajiit Stamina DK
Nephi Dagon - Argonian Mag Templar
Warden of Red Mountain - Bosmer Stamina Warden
Warden of Dagoth-Ur - Altmer Magika Warden

George Carlin — "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"