The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

HEROES OF THE PACT (Recruiting Master Crafters and Experienced Officers to Host Regular Events)

MusicMaster
MusicMaster
✭✭
Hello! Heroes of the Pact is an Ebonheart Pact based guild focused on every aspect of the game (PVP, PVE, Trade). We have a guild website (http://www.heroesofthepact.enjin.com) and our own TeamSpeak server. We have lower guild participation due to lack of guild events, which is admittedly due to the fact that I am the only one running them as the GuildMaster. I am currently looking for active and experienced players to run regular weekly events for PVP and/or PVE content. You must be patient and willing to build the program you are responsible for from the ground up. Our website has a bunch of cool functions I would like to utilize regularly, including a Custom Point System that rewards guild members for participating in guild events, allowing them to redeem points they earn for prizes.

In addition to looking for Officers to host regular PVP and PVE events, I am also recruiting Master Crafters to help provide the guild with special services. I am currently creating a section of our website called "The Crafting Corner", where members can place crafting orders with our Warrant Officers, and get more information on how crafting works in general. Master Crafters (Rank of Warrant Officers - Experts) will receive compensation for providing the guild with their services.

A list of Officer Positions and their responsibilities can be found here.

In order to apply for an Officer Position in Heroes of the Pact, please submit an application on our website here. Submitting an application on our website requires you to also sign up with a Username and Password.

Feel free to mail me in-game as well if you have any further questions (@MusicMaster).

FOR THE PACT!
Edited by MusicMaster on June 13, 2016 11:01PM