Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stamina armor set - for sustain & high damage

Chelister
Chelister
✭✭✭
Hey everyone

I have been always playing stamina templar since the release on PS4, but have never crafted a set
I am VET lvl 10 & have 160 CP points
Now given the DB expansion (that CP will replace VET system) , those who have 160 CP or above will be able to wear the end game gear (correct me if I'm wrong)
I am thus waiting for the DB release to craft gear for my templar

The question now is whether what armor set should I craft as this is going to be my first crafted gear
What I am looking for is to be able to have sustain through battle & high damage
I am not considered as much about my health as I will compensate it with relevant skills

Can you guys please suggest any armor sets that will help me achieve what I want
I would also appreciate what traits should I use & what enchantments to apply

thank you
  • AugustoCP
    AugustoCP
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a stam nb, so take this with a grain of salt, but I'd recommend a mix of Night Mother's Gaze and Hunding's Rage, with Infused traits on the "big" armor pieces (chest, legs, helmet) and divines on all others. Stamina enchantments on everything, Thief mundus stone.
    I personally use 5 NMG and 3 HR, but most people go the other way around.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Set+Bonus+Crafting+Locations

This site has a list of all crafted sets, crafting locations and traits required to craft them.

Hundings Rage's and Night Mother's Gaze are fantastic for damage. Morkuldin has a very nice all-around 4 piece, but requires 9 traits to craft it. Keep in mind when choosing your desired sets that you can change enchantments on jewelry to make up for sustain/damage that you aren't getting with your armor sets.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Hundings is probably neccesary if you want decent weapon damage, and if your not a woodelf I highly reccomend the night mothers EMBRACE (not to be confused with night mothers GAZE) for some additional weapon damage and regen. Actually the embrace set is my absolute favorite since it has jewelry pieces that are not hard to find at a decent price in guild stores the only hard part is finding it. Much cheaper than your endurance/agility pieces however which is why I felt it was noteable here. Also, dont look past the low trait sets like nights silence, great for additional stam regen and stamina.

I have a nb woodelf that runs 2.8k weapon damage and 2.5k regen with relentless focus skill (nb assassin class 8% stam regen) and orzogas health+stam food. His regen is still a decent 2k without this skill however. He runs 5pc hundings 4pc embrace (3 jewelry with 2 weapon dmg glyph 1 with regen glyph and then 1 armor piece making it 4) and 3pc night silence. All the above sets are probably good for any class interested in a balanced sustain/damage set up. I also only have 5pc hundings when dual wielding as my DW bar is my dps bar and ofc 2h back/buff bar with rally.
    Edited by Serenityx on June 13, 2016 7:35PM
  • davidcombs7
    5 pc hundings on armor 3 medium, 2 heavy[chest, head] infused traits, the other 3 of the 5 pc hundings divines. 4 pc night mothers gaze using dual wield daggers for crit. All medium armor. 3 pc endurance set only because you can get them cheap and they have the robust trait. You want 2 heavy for the passives amd the undaunted mettle when you unlock it.

VR16 Stamplar Redguard
    PSN XxRe4iviasTeRxX
  • davidcombs7
    Dont forget
    I use power of the light, binding javelin, biting jabs,poison injection, scorched earth. Front bar
    Rally, wrecking blow, executioner, evil hunter, immovablw for shield.

Took me 2 months to perfect this.