Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Provisioning - Future

dalodir
dalodir
✭✭
I have found that I have really taken to provisioning. Collecting recipes and ingredients and producing various meals amd drinks for my character however as many recipes and ingredients there are, its actually very basic beyond that.

What id really like to see is
- More complicated recipes with ingredients that you have to do challenging tasks to get
- Certain places in the world where only particular recipes can be cooked
- Recipes which produce a consumable that have new interesting effects on the character
- More steps in the process, similar to filleting fish
- Chefs outfit which when worn increases the speed of the provisioning or enhances quality of food or drink
- tables and chairs, which you can set up for your group and when they sit they will gain an effect or buff based on food served by the chef

Just a few ideas, theres so much more that could be done and i hope we see something in a future dlc/expansion.

What would you like to see?

Edited by dalodir on June 11, 2016 6:34PM
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the game evolved, the game has / had many of the items on your wishlist.

In the Orsinium DLC, provisioning quests were introduced 4 new recipes (3 blue and 1 gold) that included fish bait and/or alchemical ingredients in order to make.

Initially, each faction had their own set of recipes that could only be found within their areas. This was changed and all the recipes and ingredients were overhauled.

The Orisinium DLC recipes are a combination of food and drink.

There was a provisioner's outfit but it has long since been removed from the crown store. I'd like to see this return as a master provisioner reward.

There is a prop emote /sitchair and the jubilee cake collectible item that gave bonus xp during the ESO anniversary week.

Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One of the Wrothgar recipes is bonus to max health and health regen.
    Would like to see similar recipes for mag and stam.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a button to make more than one provisioning item (or more than four with the right passives) at a time. So I could make a stack of something by inputing the number 25 and then press 'make' rather than press 'make' 25 times. It gets tedious.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bah, double post.
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on June 12, 2016 5:44PM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • dalodir
    dalodir
    ✭✭
    Stevil i agree.

You could have so many other useful effects as well as some having negative side effects.

- change to run or mount speed
    - improved sight similar to keen eye
    - increase armor/resisitance
    - increased crafting speed

You could always have some funny side effects...

Having new useful effects with an improved difficulty could bring a lease of life to provisioning.

I am not a fan of the way thry make inhredients rare eg frost mirriam/bevez juice.. make people do something fun/challenging to get those rare ingredients!!
  • dalodir
    dalodir
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see a button to make more than one provisioning item (or more than four with the right passives) at a time. So I could make a stack of something by inputing the number 25 and then press 'make' rather than press 'make' 25 times. It gets tedious.

Great idea. I am suprised something this simple is not already in the game. Clicking the craft button over and over is not a particularly fun task.
  • gamerguy757
    gamerguy757
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to see this:

Increase Health by x and Health Recov by x
    Increase Magic by x and Magic Recov by x
    Increase Stamina by x and Stamina Recov by x
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dalodir wrote: »

Great idea. I am suprised something this simple is not already in the game. Clicking the craft button over and over is not a particularly fun task.

There are a few addons that will do this functionality: CookeryWiz, CraftStore.
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • dalodir
    dalodir
    ✭✭
    dalodir wrote: »

There are a few addons that will do this functionality: CookeryWiz, CraftStore.

Thanks for the tip.. though im a ps4 user :-( Great that you have some workarounds on PC though!
    Edited by dalodir on June 12, 2016 6:52PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until Crafting Bags, I used to cook 2000 to 4000 servings every 3 or 4 days to use up excess ingredients. Made a nice haul of coin doing this. In fact, the last time, I made 200 of each of the CP150 items, and sold them to a vendor for 30,000 gold. However, without an addon there is no way I would have done that.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes definately.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured