Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Daily provisioning (max rank) writs bugged?

remraub16_ESO
remraub16_ESO
✭✭
Hi folks, since I've come back to the game I keep getting daily provisioning quests for recepies I don't have/know. Is this a change they have done to the writs, or what's going? Never ever gotten a writ quest before requiering me to find a specific recepie to complete the writ 0.o
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The recipes required for writs are now on sale at innkeepers / cooks. Shouldn't be a problem to find them.
  • remraub16_ESO
    remraub16_ESO
    ✭✭
    The recipes required for writs are now on sale at innkeepers / cooks. Shouldn't be a problem to find them.

I've been visiting them because I figured that would make sense.. but so far, no luck. Is there a list of where you can buy what recepies? :)
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    They should be there at the level area you are turning your writs in.
    This link shows relevant recipes for the level

http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/eso-provisioning-writs/
  • remraub16_ESO
    remraub16_ESO
    ✭✭
    saxgooner wrote: »
    They should be there at the level area you are turning your writs in.
    This link shows relevant recipes for the level

http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/eso-provisioning-writs/

I should be turning in in Wrothgar, and I've visited all the taverns there but none of them has it. :/
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not normal, but look in guild stores then. Those recipes are very easy to come by and are usually listed for extremely low prices in most guild stores.
  • remraub16_ESO
    remraub16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Seems they drop in Wrothgar tho.. guess I'll have to run around looting like crazy there :P
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    The guild stores have the top end recipes for provisioning on the cheep around fifty gold is what I paid for each of six you need
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All but the last group writ recipes are available from the chefs and brewers.

If you are on the NA server, I have quite a few of the last tier writ recipes in my hoard.
    Edited by BenevolentBowd on June 13, 2016 4:05AM
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All but the last group writ recipes are available from the chefs and brewers.

If that's working as intended, I don't see the reasoning behind it...
    Regardless, those recipes are so incredibly common that I'm sure anyone can buy then 30g in any guild store.