Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

StamDk pvp ps4 help

devilsTear
devilsTear
✭✭✭
Hi all I was wondering if this is any good and what I can improve on my stamDk? These stats are with max health and stam regen food and rally on.

W93bv6M.jpg

Gear is 5/1/1
1p bloodspawn
1p kena
4p morkuldin
3p leki depending on bar otherwise 2p leki
3p agility

S&b bar I use
Shielded assault
Ransack
Unstable flame
Reverberating bash
Resolving vigor
Ult flawless dawnbreaker

2h bar I run
Wrecking blow
Shuffle
Volatile armour
Rally
Executioner
Ult take flight

I would love to lose wb as i detest that move but sometimes la+ransack+bash just doesn't cut it.
So any advice for my stamDk? I really want to keep s&b because I love the play style and with practice you can kill people just fine :smile:
*edit* how do I post the picture instead of linking it? Nvm found it :tongue:
Edited by devilsTear on June 11, 2016 4:23PM
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody?
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I cannot help you cause I'm only playing with templar. Are you on NA or EU? If you are on EU I can play with you.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give your less than 20k health I assume your going for burst. I would therefore change Bloodspawn to the 5th piece of Morkulden. Or if you have the mats change out Bloodspawn and the Morkulden piecies for a 5 piece Hundings. I would also put weapon damage enchants on if you haven't already. For a burst build you weapon damage should be higher and your stam regen can come down a little.

Surprised you don't have defensive posture on your sword and board bar especially with the lower health.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Those stats aren't in cyrodiil, in cyrodiil I have 5k extra health :smile: I'm not really going for burst perse, I like more sustain but I'll prolly put some wd glyphs on my jewelry, now they are all stam regen.
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, you don't need that much stam regen even for PVP as a StamDK. 

Igneous Shield should definitely be on your S&B bar. This will give you back stamina each time you cast it AND strengthen your Rally Heals. 

And I would much prefer dragon fire scales to Volatile Armor (which I don't ever slot because it only decreases 8% of incoming damage and the AOE sucks)
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run

5M/1H/1L

4 Clever Alchemist (1 Infused, 3 Divine)
    3 Leki (Impen)

3pc Agiliy Jewelry (2 robust, 1healthy) all with weapon damage enchants

1 Sharpened Leki Greatsword with Crusher enchant

1 Precise Clever Alchemist Bow with Weapons Damage enchant

Serpent Mundus

This gets me around 35K Stamina, 20K Health, 10.5K Magic, 3200 weapon damage, and about 1300 stam regen on my two-handed Bar unbuffed

Buffed my weapons damage is a little over 5K with 1560 stamina regen.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What enchants do you have on your jewellery?

You could afford to lose at least one stam regen for more weapon damage. Fully buffed, you want to be at least 3500 ideally.
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    I put one wd glyph on my necklace now and that puts me a little higher, I should mention i don't have any gold gear yet for this toon so that puts me a little lower too. I don't really like that alchemist set because it relies on pots and I don't spam those :tongue: I'm also farming for marksman set and then I'll try out 2hander/bow for a while. I actually like my high regen, I've practiced some more and I get more kills now :smile: thanks for all the tips guys