The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recruiting People For New Guild - Exiled Ancients

Axel94
Axel94
Soul Shriven
We are a new guild in Aldmeri Dominion looking to recruit members. Any type of players are welcome.
We currently have 6 active members and are searching for more. We are aiming for a Guild bank for now, but will keep recruiting new members until we get a Guild store then Guild traders etc.

My psn is UndercoverKiwi04, flick me a message asking for an invite if you're interested.
  • Nirnrotten
    Nirnrotten
    ✭✭✭
    @Axel94 shoot me an Invite when you get the chance. I main Mageblade DPS, but am a great Off-healer or can main heal the easier dungeons.

PSN is Nirnrot