Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Talk to me about being a Vet

riftarab14_ESO
riftarab14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I'm a way off on my main toon, mostly because I play so many alts, but I'm trying to wrap my head around the whole Vet/CP thing. Can someone point me to some info or explain what my post lvl 50 options are? I dont do any PvP right now. Is there anything I need to do now, at lvl 34, to make post lvl 50 play more fun?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran is removed from the game now.

Champion ranks have taken it's place with each 10 champion ranks being about the same as one former veteran level.

Once you reach level 50 you'll get 10 champion points for free and will be a C10 character. This will let you wear the first tier of champion level gear. Every 10 champion levels upto champion 160 will have a new tier of gear.

Champion levels are shared account wide and as such every time you get a new character to level 50 you'll have them become your highest champion rank and be able to wear all gear for that.

Content wise you'll have the option to play more content as you are now (zones with quests bosses etc) scaled to champion levels. The first zones are called Cadwell's Silver and these are zones which should take you from C10 to C150ish. The second zones are called Cadwell's Gold and these will all be C160.

There is nothing special you need to do for post 50 enjoyment, just play and enjoy the game. You can if you want make sure you always have at least one piece of each armour type on so you level all three types now, and even try different weapons to level those as well. This way if you go into PvP later you can have more options for builds as you'll already have the skill lines leveled.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there anything I need to do now, at lvl 34, to make post lvl 50 play more fun?

Nope. There's nothing you need to do.

If you're a subscriber, I'd recommend holding off on the DLC zones until you hit CR 160. But, if they look fun, you can chase after those anytime. You'll just get slightly better XP returns if you put those off.
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    here is a ink to a site that has all the CP passives that will become available to you when you hit lvl 50:

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Champion+System
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you like animals man I say go for it.
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled