The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[PC/MAC][NA][AD] “Soul Entity” Recruitment – A new guild.

Tiberiusfury
Tiberiusfury
Soul Shriven
[PC/MAC][NA][AD] “Soul Entity” Recruitment – A new guild.
PLEASE keep the trolling and the drama to a minimum. This is a peaceful forum post and I intend to create a peaceful guild. This is for the PC/Mac North American server, mostly Aldmeri Dominion alliance. To join my guild, message @Tiberiusfury or post your @ name here and I’ll invite you.
Hello Elder Scrolls Online forums.
First, let me introduce myself. My name is S. Brock and I went to a nice research university for biology. I also had interests in neurobiology. After my time at University, I had a religious revelation where I contradicted the scientific principles and my education from the USA and began to listen more to millions of Christian voices. The most important thing I can say is that I discovered that I am a rare and unique existence: a soul. I discovered that among 7 billion people currently living in the world, the entirety of MY existence appears to be trapped inside this one single body, and that is truly an act of some God. However, I also believe that my existence is mysterious, and that I may have an existence outside of my body as well. According to years of my post-biology research, there are finite famous people in the world, there are finite royalty in the world, and most importantly, there are finite souls in the world. I am one of those souls.

But how can I prove that I am a unique soul in the world, potentially among a hundred thousand total souls on the Earth? My family name. My grandfather created a product called MS-DOS. I'm sure almost all of you remember MS-DOS, and how it was the de-facto operating system on IBM and other computers. This is in addition to my grandfather being an Airplane salesman at an internationally famous airplane company. My grandfather was robbed of his profits, his intellectual property, and his researchers by a man named William Henry Gates III.
When I was told about the history of our family as a young teenager, I took it to be a huge sign of destiny. I'm related to the richest man in the world (he stole my grandfather's product), or that my grandfather possibly could have made his own version of Microsoft, had things turned out differently.

Now onto the part about my guild, Soul Entity:
I have made a guild in the Elder Scrolls Online, and I need direction, recruits, and a lot of ideas. I've been playing this game on and off since ESO Beta and I have the beta monkey to prove it.
Who I’m aiming to fill my guild with:
  • Players who are interested in the soul, or who believe they are souls in a world of finite souls.
  • Players who feel they are substantially smarter than the average player.
  • Players who believe in the soul and who have a background in biology, psychology, or religious studies.
What I’d like to do with my guild:
  • Keeping track of current and up-to-date resources about ESO and passing them onto guild members.
  • Discovering the mysteries of all our time spent in this game, and if anything good will ever come from it.
  • Having intelligent discussions about the soul and about how many souls are in the world.
  • Have quizzes or post links to resources where you can discover more about the soul.
  • Creating a place where you can find friends who are more compatible with you than the other guilds in ESO.
  • Remove players who are offensive, childish, or do not understand what the guild is about.
Disclaimer:
This is a very contentious subject but I hope those who are intrigued can post and join my guild, and those who are offended can leave and do something else. I won’t argue with you about religion on this forum, I will just ask that if you believe in the soul, or a scientific definition of life which persists past the death of the body, then please join my guild.
Again, to join my guild, message @Tiberiusfury or post your @ name here and I’ll invite you.
PC/NA on Pop!_OS 20.10 via Lutris.
@Debsin / Qen'Leiar cp~730 StamDK Tank (Argonian).
  • Tiberiusfury
    Tiberiusfury
    Soul Shriven
    I will be dropping my Soul Entity guild soon and filling it up with a AD trading guild. If you see anything in the future about souls and educated people trying to make sense of the game while promoting their own souls, then please message me and I'll get into it.
    Thank you for the lack of slander.
    @Tiberiusfury
    PC/NA on Pop!_OS 20.10 via Lutris.
    @Debsin / Qen'Leiar cp~730 StamDK Tank (Argonian).
    Options