Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still no npc werewolf bite - AD - Xbox one - NA Server

Kaliahe
Kaliahe
Soul Shriven
So for the past month I have been trying endlessly to get a npc werewolf bite, I've been in Reapers March at all spawn locations multiple times throughout the day and still no luck... I've even tried asking guild members, on different forums and still no luck, if anyone can help me get a werewolf bite I'd be very grateful.

GT - Potensky
Edited by Kaliahe on June 10, 2016 11:10PM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless they've changed it, the wolves only spawn after midnight (in game). You can gauge the time by tracking the location of the larger moon with your compass. At that point, keep track of the lunar phases. There's supposed to be guaranteed spawns on the full moon. Though they can spawn randomly at other times. An in game lunar month takes about a week, real time.

Finally, it's entirely possible your community is snuffing the wolves in an attempt to corner the market. If you've got access to the silver and gold zones, you may have better luck getting bitten in Bangkorai or The Rift.

Alternately, you can just hang out at the shrine waiting for someone generous to swing by.
  • GCypher87
    GCypher87
    ✭✭✭
    In AD I had to buy a bite from another player. After a couple weeks of attempting, I finally got mine in DC legit though. But yes, they only spawn at night in game, and it's not guaranteed on full moons, though I've heard the spawns are more likely, and vamp is more likely on new moons. My AD WW isn't leveled high enough to bite though or else I'd offer.
    PC: @Cyffr
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GCypher87 wrote: »
    In AD I had to buy a bite from another player. After a couple weeks of attempting, I finally got mine in DC legit though. But yes, they only spawn at night in game, and it's not guaranteed on full moons, though I've heard the spawns are more likely, and vamp is more likely on new moons. My AD WW isn't leveled high enough to bite though or else I'd offer.

If you want to get there quickly. You need pounce and devour. Then go to someplace with a high respawn rate. The Maomer invasion site on Auridon is a good option.

You get 5xp towards your WW level for each thing you kill while transformed. You can bounce around the camp murdering Maomer, devouring as frequently as possible, and level enough to bite in one transform.

Actually, if you have the patience, you can fully level from 2 to 10 in a single transform. It takes about 220 kills.

Once you get the hang of extending your transforms with devour, you can keep it going (nearly) indefinitely, so long as you stay in combat.
  • GCypher87
    GCypher87
    ✭✭✭
    GCypher87 wrote: »

If you want to get there quickly. You need pounce and devour. Then go to someplace with a high respawn rate. The Maomer invasion site on Auridon is a good option.

You get 5xp towards your WW level for each thing you kill while transformed. You can bounce around the camp murdering Maomer, devouring as frequently as possible, and level enough to bite in one transform.

Actually, if you have the patience, you can fully level from 2 to 10 in a single transform. It takes about 220 kills.

Once you get the hang of extending your transforms with devour, you can keep it going (nearly) indefinitely, so long as you stay in combat.

I will definitely be doing this. Thank you for the advice.
    PC: @Cyffr
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    Kaliahe wrote: »
    If anyone can help me get a werewolf bite I'd be very grateful.

GT - Potensky

I can help, will be on tonight from about 7pm BST
  • Kaliahe
    Kaliahe
    Soul Shriven
    JuZ wrote: »
    Kaliahe wrote: »
    If anyone can help me get a werewolf bite I'd be very grateful.

GT - Potensky

I can help, will be on tonight from about 7pm BST

Great!! Just add me when your on, Gamertag is Potensky
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    Didn't make it on last night in the end but will add you when I do get on.