The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Last Emp Keep Lag: My solution

• Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    @JDar good suggestions but like Steve said I think the easiest solution to implement is to just require holding 2 keeps on the ring to hold your emp. I also agree with Zheg that something about tick mechanics need to change, maybe a system to track that a player contributed to the fight and give them the tick regardless of whether they stayed at the keep or not. It would make it easier to pull pugs off of a keep and get groups mobilized again rather than everyone suddenly needing to go "afk". Though I'm not sure what kind of server performance implications a tracking system like that would add.

I have the solutions for ticks. You earn double ap in range of objectives, and there are no ticks.

That's a pretty stellar idea.

Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another option might be requiring at least 1 emp keep to be connected to one of the home gates via transitus. Could have a 1 hour timer running whenever the emp ring is completely cut off from transitus.

As an example, Chalman is the last red emp keep and DC has control of Dragonclaw while AD just took Arrius. No more transit to Chalman, so a countdown starts. If transit to either of the 2 morrowind gates isn't restored before it ends, the emp is dethroned.

Kind of makes sense if you think about it. How can an emperor hold onto his "empire" when the empire is just 1 keep surrounded by enemy-held keeps and absolutely no available supply lines?
  • Skyy
    Skyy
    ✭✭✭
    I was expecting to hate your idea, but I actually like it.