Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player not sure what class to play.

TheGigs
TheGigs
Ok so I decided to come back and play elderscrolls online as a game to play in my free time, I will most likely just be playing casualy but it all depends I may get really into it and get pretty serious.

So currently I am mainly stuck between Dragon Knight, and Nightblade

I like to PvP mostly, but it would be nice to be viable for PvE, I prefer to be a damage dealer rather than a tank but if I can be tanky but still do decent damage In PvP then that works too. I was most likely going to choose Dark Elf as a race simply since they are my favorite race in the game.

thanks for any help
  • Nirnrotten
    Nirnrotten
    ✭✭✭
    Dark elf Dragon Knight. Magicka or Stamina is your choice. Fire dmg is OP.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Create all classes and try it out.

I have Wood Elf Stamina NB because of the Wood Elf Stamina passive skills, which is important when spamming Stamina skills.

I have an Orc DK because I wanted to Tank, but I built him for DPS instead. I like the DK skills, mostly Dragon Leap.

I like the Templar's Javelin and the Sorc's lightning skills.

PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • TheGigs
    TheGigs
    Create all classes and try it out.

I have Wood Elf Stamina NB because of the Wood Elf Stamina passive skills, which is important when spamming Stamina skills.

I have an Orc DK because I wanted to Tank, but I built him for DPS instead. I like the DK skills, mostly Dragon Leap.

I like the Templar's Javelin and the Sorc's lightning skills.

Thats the problem this is a game I'm most likely gonna be playing pretty casualy I got a lot of stuff going on and this was gonna be like a free time thing so I dont really have the time to just create every class.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make one of each :wink:
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything but Sorcerer try Templar very versatile class that fits most play styles good variety of abilities great for PVE and decent in PVP
    Edited by RebornV3x on June 10, 2016 3:02AM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.