The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fan Art #4

WhiteShepherd
WhiteShepherd
✭✭
5ekyfd582iw2.jpg

I have made a new one :smile: doesn't have to be related to ESO, but i started it with that intention.
C&C are welcome
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another wonderful pic. Do you create these from scratch? I'm not at all clued up on digital image or paint programs (mainly because I stubbornly refuse to give up on pencil sketches).
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • WhiteShepherd
    WhiteShepherd
    ✭✭
    paganach wrote: »
    Yet another wonderful pic. Do you create these from scratch? I'm not at all clued up on digital image or paint programs (mainly because I stubbornly refuse to give up on pencil sketches).

Wauw thx for the nice feedback :smile: ! I do create some from scratch, but this one i had a reference of Emma Watson :wink: , i wanted to create a beautiful mysterious female and Emma has a pretty face so that's why she was my reference.. I love to draw with pencil to :smile:. I going to collage next year (game graphics) So i hope i can make some concept art when i graduate :blush: But i have to say you don't need collage to learn, YouTube has learned me everything.