Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lookin for some chill people to game with (PS4)

Jibbin91
Jibbin91
Soul Shriven
Games are pretty boring to play with alone so if anyone would like to join me in doing whatever add me up! PSN: Jibbin91

I'm 24 years old living in Canada, Alberta. Usually on everyday after work and sometimes on weekends. I do have a mic.

Currently playing on my level 30 stamplar!
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭
    Jibbin91 wrote: »
    Games are pretty boring to play with alone so if anyone would like to join me in doing whatever add me up! PSN: Jibbin91

I'm 24 years old living in Canada, Alberta. Usually on everyday after work and sometimes on weekends. I do have a mic.

Currently playing on my level 30 stamplar!

if you are looking for an awesome friendly community with both hardcore and casual players message me.
  • Borosev
    Borosev
    Hey, looking for some folks to join in the field too. What faction are you?
    Daggerfall Covenant:
    Gregory Lanchenko, Breton Templar
    Mahad the Magician, Redguard Sorcerer
    Fidus Custodius, Imperial Dragon-knight
    Lilis Shadetree, Bosmer Warden

Ebonheart Pact:
    Attila Caern, Nord Dragon-knight

Aldmeri Dominion:
    Da'ken Maas, Khajiit Nightblade