Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood Daily/Repeatable - Rewards

Amiliana
Amiliana
✭✭✭
If I do get any reward, it is always various pieces of the Sithis set. Is this all one ever get here? No other items, no motifs etc? I have never gotten anything else from these repeatable and daily quests than Sithis pieces...
“We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.” — Winston Curchill
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morihaus is also in the supply. But sure, we would need some more things, but I still don't have the passive at rank4 (Shadowy Supplier), about some other rewards.

And I suggest to make the Sithis' set more usable, make the 5th set-bonus give the Major Berserk buff for the full party (up to 3 allies nearby), and this buff should last for 60 seconds. And this could result that sneaky DPSs will engage in the fights ;)