The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

TRINITY MERCHANT - Welcome to Rawl K'ha

itreboiz
itreboiz
✭✭✭
Where the Best traders make the Most profitable business.
Trader from all Europe join us to sell and ask tips or help. Join one of the best and famous trade guild in Rawl K'ha (Reaper March) the best trade spot in Aldmer Dominion.
With or tips you can farm the most valuable stuff and make hundreds thousands gold. The place visited form all Tamriel's collector where you can find rare motifs and recipes.
If you love farming and trading this is your home.

Officiale member of UTE (United Trading Guild)

Contact me here or in game (@itreboiz/@Silaf)
Edited by itreboiz on June 7, 2016 2:42PM
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Would love to join your awesome guild! i play several hours a day and am very active plus im a big trader and thats most of what i do in eso :)

Thanks in advance for invite ;) Name: @Super_Sahib
  • tolgadr11
    tolgadr11
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i would like to join your guild,can ı get an invite ?

@Mithrildir
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    Fisrt guild in EU server that sold the target skeleton robust. You can find all the new stuff! target skeleton, furniture, ebony motif, craft station....everything your new home need! ^^

Join one of the best guild in Rawl Kha and became rich! Everyone need gold for the new home!

Soon we will buy the Craglorn Cavern and we'll upgrade together. We're going to have an hideout full of sets craft station and tareget skeleton!
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    Hei guys, TRINITY MERCHANTS is in ELDEN ROOT this week. Join us if you want to learn and start make money! ^^
    We ask 10k/week sales or 5k donation.
  • heatdelk
    heatdelk
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild. I am an active player and like trading. Hope you have some room left
    @heatdelk
  • LGninja
    LGninja
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, i would love to join your guild. I've been into trading the last time but i couldn't find a good trading guild until i saw this post.

IGN: @LGninja
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please send an invite to

@Paske
  • NedNoStark
    NedNoStark
    Soul Shriven
    Hii, can i join please?? I want a money pool :smiley:
    @NedNoStark