Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how to send a few crowns to a friend

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i have crowns left that i don't need at the moment and i'd like to send some to a friend so he can get the Dark Brotherhood DLC but i can't find a way to do that. if it's not possible, how can i buy the DLC with my crowns and send it? is it already possible?
  • Aleraon
    Aleraon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately you're not able to as crowns and things you buy with crowns are bound to your account.
    (EU/AD) CP501 Razum-dah - Khajiiti Templar Healer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'Kara Silverclaw - Khajiiti Dragonknight tank
    (EU/AD) CP501 Rajhiin - Khajiiti stamina Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Draven Corvillian - Breton magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Sinderian Nightflame - High Elf magicka sorcerer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'zargo Silverclaw - Khajiit stamina Templar
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ariella Nightshade - High Elf Magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ri'shada - Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer
    (EU/AD) LVL29 Valeon Indoril - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight
    *The Queen stole this one's moonsugar candies lol*
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think they do this to somewhat prevent people from selling in game items for real money
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    I think they do this to somewhat prevent people from selling in game items for real money

if that's the problem two simple solutions to solve that is allowing us to send crowns only but not in exchange of something or to just let us buy one DLC and send it to a friend. i already did that many times in steam, i can buy a gift and send it to a friend, even with DLCs to all games, i just can't figure out how to do it on ESO.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

if that's the problem two simple solutions to solve that is allowing us to send crowns only but not in exchange of something or to just let us buy one DLC and send it to a friend. i already did that many times in steam, i can buy a gift and send it to a friend, even with DLCs to all games, i just can't figure out how to do it on ESO.

You cant.That's just the way it is.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

That's the thing, though. If you could send crowns to anyone, then nothing stops the other person from giving you an item in-game via trade or mailbox. The only way to prevent that is by preventing us to give crowns to other players. Kinda sucks but it's the way it is, unfortunately.
    Edited by DannyLV702 on June 7, 2016 3:15PM