The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Interact with (2) Lore Books - Solved - Disregard

Ethromelb14_ESO
Ethromelb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I am currently doing "The Dominion Alchemist" mission and have to talk to Vicecanon Heita-Meen. On the way there, is an abandoned camp with two lore books in it. One is in a tent, and the other is next to a dead body by a tree. Hopefully this can be fixed soon, so I can collect them. Thank you.
Edited by Ethromelb14_ESO on June 7, 2016 11:05AM
Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solved. It was part of the story line and didn't highlight until I got to a certain point. Sorry.
    Edited by Ethromelb14_ESO on June 7, 2016 11:05AM
    Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
    Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.