Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Butterfly Charity

Ritzey01
Ritzey01
✭✭✭
I am thinking we need to set up a charity to help out the poor wingless butterflies. I went around trying to collect wings for poison making and from what i could tell only about 1 in 12 butterflies actually have wings. I am sure there is something we can do to help the poor things that leave their wings in the cocoons, given enough gold coins that is.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wings are delicate, you keep tearing them with your brawny hands!
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ritzey01 wrote: »
    I am thinking we need to set up a charity to help out the poor wingless butterflies. I went around trying to collect wings for poison making and from what i could tell only about 1 in 12 butterflies actually have wings. I am sure there is something we can do to help the poor things that leave their wings in the cocoons, given enough gold coins that is.

Now look, you cannot deny our part in this. The days of excessive butterfly wing collecting have to end. We are having an undeniable impact on Global Winglessness. Our excessive abuse of potions has led us down this path and unless we face up to our part in this and take drastic measures the scourge of man-made Global Winglessness will continue until it reaches a tipping point.

Burying your head in the sand doesnt help you get wings.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People have been ringing the bell of Tamrielite caused winglessness for years. It is a fabrication of liberal Magickists. Butterflies were wingless long before Nord children came along let alone potions.

I had my personal Magickists review the data and the type of studies performed are fatally flawed. I paid for several independent studies myself and they all indicate that the number of winged butterflies is really not out of proportion with sedimentary evidence dating back as far as the Mundus. Right now there are fewer winged butterflies, than last year, but that is to be expected with the uptick of vampire bats since conservationists placed them on the endangered mob list.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But what is going to happen now that we don't have all those Butterfly's Affecting things in the timelines?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"