The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a friendly guild! Spanish guilds?

drelfteldry
drelfteldry
Soul Shriven
I'm new in TESO and I'm searching a nice guild to join. I'm from Madrid (Spain), so I'd prefer to join a spanish one, but I don't care about the language if people are active and friendly.

• Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,

Would you like to join ours? We have an extremely international and active community, English is of course the main language :) We're basically a fun bunch, lots of entertainment in guild chat, lots of events, and always ready to help with anything!

Just let me know if you're interested or need more information, and I'll shoot you an invite.
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • drelfteldry
    drelfteldry
    Soul Shriven
    Lariana wrote: »
    Hi there,

Would you like to join ours? We have an extremely international and active community, English is of course the main language :) We're basically a fun bunch, lots of entertainment in guild chat, lots of events, and always ready to help with anything!

Just let me know if you're interested or need more information, and I'll shoot you an invite.

Of course! Thanks! <3