Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crafting end game armor and weapons

soyhodon
soyhodon
Hello, last night I went to craft some medium armor night mothers gaze 160 chest piece and the mat cost was 160 rubes of leather is this a bug? I hope so
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Top level gear requires around 1000 mats.
  • soyhodon
    soyhodon
    tyvm i had no idea
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    It was a shocking surprise to me, too, when I got my first vet 16, back in the end of November. Since then, well, I've got an idea of how much I'll be using, so I try to plan out my equipment before a character reaches that point. Saves me a heck of a lot of effort. and a lot of gold, since I"m getting a lot of my gold tempers from crafting writs....usually 2-3 gold tempers of various types a day, between my characters. And usually between 1-3 kuta a day the same way. I wish I had known about the price before my first character had hit that level, but I think I made a good recovery, since I now have 5 characters with gold quality cp 160 gear...the last 3 sets made in the past month, since I knew that I had 3 characters that would get to that point with DB.