Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can we change the Cleaver Alchemist 4 piece bonus around with it's 3 piece?

bloodremixpub19_ESO
I love this set because I can sword and board with it on my back bar and proc the buff then switch to my main bar and bring the pain.
Current setup is:

Armor: 4 x Hunding's Rage / 3 x Cleaver Alchemist
Jewelry: 3 x Agililty
Weapons: 1 x Hunding's Rage Mace and 1x Cleaver Alchemist Mace / 2 x Cleaver Alchemist Sword and Board

I don't mind "Duel Wielding" but occasionally like to switch up to "Two-Handed" but won't be able to get the 4 piece Weapon/Spell Power buff from Cleaver Alchemist so I have to change my whole build get pissed and just end up running a Bow/2H build with Marksman and Kena set's only to feel like one of 500 other builds out there. I would like to see Cleaver Alchemist just make better sense and move to 4 piece into the 3 piece slot for this purpose. Please, I'm a Beta player and been a subscriber ever since and this is the only thing I ask. I don't think this would make anything that much more "overpowered" as the Cleaver Alchemist's current 2 and 3 slots are added health. It also has the alternative Weapon/Spell damage buff for the current 4 piece which would make better sense as a 3 piece because of the Julianos set now being the mirror to Hunding's set. Running this heavy on crafted sets also leaves no room for any "overpowered" Undaunted 1 or 2 piece sets.

Thank you
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not switch up Hunings & Julianos to the crit bonus to 2 & 3? :wink: I think that would be even better
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."