Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rahjin's Mantle quest broken - What do I miss after that?

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
At a point in this quest you have to activate Rahjin's mantle and it's broken for some players, myself included. I lock in place and cannot do anything but go into customer service and abandon it.

What I would like to know is how many quests I miss as a result of this issue because it seems to me there is probably more quests after this and I'd like to know what they would be had I been able to finish. Thanks.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At a point in this quest you have to activate Rahjin's mantle and it's broken for some players, myself included. I lock in place and cannot do anything but go into customer service and abandon it.

What I would like to know is how many quests I miss as a result of this issue because it seems to me there is probably more quests after this and I'd like to know what they would be had I been able to finish. Thanks.

You have to go into your inventory in quest items,find the mantle and right click on it.Hit use and it will work.The other way doesnt work for some reason.
    Edited by Volkodav on June 6, 2016 5:37AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In playing this game since launch, with 5 characters being taken through the PvE content, I can say that most, like 99% of the quests, work. The few that did not, either abandoning it and restarting it fixed it, or ZOS came up with a fix in a reasonably short time.

That being said, just last night I was doing a quest in Alikir, where you have to use a book to activate some towers. In doing this quest before, I would walk up to the tower, Press E like the game said and it would work. Last night, I had to activate the book itself to make it work. So, if you get a quest that does not appear to work, try activating the item directly rather than using the E key.

So, sometimes they mess up a quest during a patch, but it is rare.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only just recently encountered this bug and as others have already pointed out, using the item from your inventory does the trick...