Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I need some help with crowns

itehache
itehache
✭✭✭✭
Hi all!!

I posted this question in the "Crown Store & ESO plus" forum 2 days ago but I obtained no response, and since I have always gotten quick replies to this forum I thought it would be a good idea to post my question here.

My original post is in: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/269767/noob-question-i-just-subscribed-and-i-cannot-see-how-to-purchase-stuff-in-the-crown-store#latest

I will copy what I asked there:

I subscribed like 4 days ago and in my profile it says "PC/MAC CROWN BALANCE You have 9500 crowns on your PC/Mac account.".

However, when I go to the Crown Store and I select a pet/mount/whatever it says "purchase crowns", as if I did not have any. Maybe I am missing something, or maybe I have to activate the crowns, I just have no idea how to purchase something from the store and I feel a little bit stupid.

I appreciate your help, thank you guys in advance!!!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds bugged . Submit a ingame support ticket . Maybe they can find the issue . The forums are the worst place for ingame support on the weekends .
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah,its a bug.Sorry.No one gets that many crowns unless they pay for three months.And even then its a smaller amount.
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Roehamad_Ali @Volkodav Guess what.. they answered me in the other forum and I know what was wrong. I was trying to purchase the stuff from the website, not in-game -.-
    And yes, @Volkodav, I got that many because I actually paid for 3 months :smile:
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    itehache wrote: »
    @Roehamad_Ali @Volkodav Guess what.. they answered me in the other forum and I know what was wrong. I was trying to purchase the stuff from the website, not in-game -.-
    And yes, @Volkodav, I got that many because I actually paid for 3 months :smile:

Wow! Thats soo cool that you got all those crowns for three months. And I am glad it all got sorted out for you. :)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear you got it fixed .