The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

i just want to be in a guild

thewetchicken
thewetchicken
Soul Shriven
im not very good at the game and i have no idea what i am doing but i know i want to be in a guild and kick ass with other people so if i can join anyones guild i would be thankfull
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hiya,

Would you like to join ours? :) We have a social guild with all kinds of players, very active and entertaining guild chat, and lots of events. Just let me know your user ID if you want in, or PM me for more information!
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello chicken

Order of Sithis is a friendly, helpful social PvE guild that mostly do dungeons, chat and have fun.

We also PvP from time to time ( Mostly IC sewers or capturing keeps )

IF you would like to join & are playing EU please feel free to send me a mail / whisper I am online at night ( EU time )

Hope to see you among our ranks :wink:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • JasminaChillibeaner
    Hi thewetchicken!

I'm a co-leader of The Adventurers League, we're a large multi-alliance guild who run most of our events on EP (until One Tamriel goes live).
    We secure good traders each week, have a full calendar of group events and our chat is active, friendly and helpful.
    If you'd like to join please message me ingame, my UserID is @JasminaChillibeaner.

See you around Tamriel!
    PC/EU/EP
    Leader of Constellation
    PvE Templar Healer and Achievement Hunter