Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

my name is CokeVoAYCE

CokeVoAYCE
CokeVoAYCE
✭✭✭✭
hi ZOS. idk what you were thinking, but for some reason you decided not to allow capital letters in the middle of names? my name is CokeVoAYCE, but ingame it just looks like cokevoayce spam. i know it's a small thing but it ticks me off every time i look at it. how about in the next update change this? yeh? no? ok :-(
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    That would totally break immersion
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am happy that it is not that way - I really do not like this mix of upper and lower letters in names especially when mixed with digits as well. That is childish crap, bad enough that we can see account names, which often look like that.
    Edited by Lysette on June 4, 2016 8:09AM
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either use spaces or hyphens, otherwise you're out of luck.
  • reesenorman
    reesenorman
    ✭✭✭
    Very smart
    Mundus Core

1st NA Tick-Tock Tormentor

#2 World vHRC: 157'735 // 14 minutes 20 seconds

#1 NA vHOF Clear
    #1 NA vHOF HM Clear
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a difference in pronunciation?

You could try making it Khajiit like.

Coke Vo'AYCE
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We're all born under the same sky and on the same earth. Therefore, we all deserve the same amount of respect."
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, interesting AYCE is a sushi restaurant chain in California and it means "all you can eat" - now I learned something.
  • CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    I am happy that it is not that way - I really do not like this mix of upper and lower letters in names especially when mixed with digits as well. That is childish crap, bad enough that we can see account names, which often look like that.

that would totally make sense and i see your point because you don't like to see names like XxX0vSNiP3Rv0XxX, i hate that crap too. however, my name is like this because i like to make my name the same in every game. and in some games they don't allow spaces! my name is usually Coke AYCE, but in order to make it so my name could be the same for every game i modified it to fit games that don't allow spaces in names. I made it CokeVoAYCE, Vo really just to separate the AYCE. then i come across this game. this is one of the first games i've ever played that doesn't allow capitals in the middle of names. why is that?? now either i can't have my name the same in every game, or i have to deal with it looking like dumb spam like cokevoayce because it doesn't allow capitals in the middle of names.

and excuse me if you don't like capitals in the middle of names. i don't think everyone that wants a capital in their name should just have to deal with it not being allowed because it's an eyesore to a few awkward people like you.