Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Plentiful Harvest and the new Runestones

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It appears as though Plentiful Harvest double dips into the pool when selecting out which runes to give you extra when it procs. From what I could see it has a chance of giving you double of any rune you can pick up not just applying to one of them for example I had a runestone give me a Ta, Denata, 2 Essence runes, and 1 Potency rune; that's 5 runes out of one stone, very nice. Then I noticed it seems to be doing a double take when another runestone gave me 2 Jejota, 1 Ta, and 2 Essence runes; you can see it gave me 3 Aspect runes, I'm assuming it counted Plentiful Harvest for the 1 extra Aspect and then applied again to that extra, doubling it. I have yet to see a Potency rune pop twice in one pick, they always seem to come in singles when they do get picked to show up.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And you're complaining because ... ???
    confused24.gif
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    confused24.gif

Why do you think this is a complaint? It's an observation.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    confused24.gif
    Why do you think this is a complaint? It's an observation.

Because everyone else just comes here to complain ...
    biggrin.gif

PS: I've had multiple potency runes on several occasions last night.

Edited by SirAndy on June 3, 2016 11:46PM
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plentiful Harvest, when it procs, loots a node twice. Think of looting two nodes and summing them up.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    Plentiful Harvest, when it procs, loots a node twice. Think of looting two nodes and summing them up.

But the amount of runes I'm getting are more than twice :P Just yesterday, I got 3 Denata and 2 Essence runes from a single Runestone. The Aspect runes are tripling on some occasions rather than just an extra plus 1.
    Edited by phaneub17_ESO on June 4, 2016 1:23PM
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But the amount of runes I'm getting are more than twice :P Just yesterday, I got 3 Denata and 2 Essence runes from a single Runestone. The Aspect runes are tripling on some occasions rather than just an extra plus 1.
    That is because sometimes when looting three runes (i.e. Plentiful Harvest didn't proc) there are two aspects. It looted 1+2 aspects. You might get even four aspects with PH proc.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • MasterGohan
    MasterGohan
    ✭✭

That is because sometimes when looting three runes (i.e. Plentiful Harvest didn't proc) there are two aspects. It looted 1+2 aspects. You might get even four aspects with PH proc.

Is that a new thing? Because I've never heard of that happening before.
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It appears as though Plentiful Harvest double dips into the pool when selecting out which runes to give you extra when it procs. From what I could see it has a chance of giving you double of any rune you can pick up not just applying to one of them for example I had a runestone give me a Ta, Denata, 2 Essence runes, and 1 Potency rune; that's 5 runes out of one stone, very nice. Then I noticed it seems to be doing a double take when another runestone gave me 2 Jejota, 1 Ta, and 2 Essence runes; you can see it gave me 3 Aspect runes, I'm assuming it counted Plentiful Harvest for the 1 extra Aspect and then applied again to that extra, doubling it. I have yet to see a Potency rune pop twice in one pick, they always seem to come in singles when they do get picked to show up.

I love it first time yesterday was rewarded with 2xKuta in same Node that never happend before this patch for me so 1 in a million
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    I got 4 Kuta's in one shot a few months ago, Ive gotten a double Kuta last week too. I seem to get a lot of Kuta's from writs and surveys for some reason. Not that I'm complaining lol just happen to be lucky with those but cant get a temp alloy to save my life.
  • Acharnor
    Acharnor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten a double Kuta!! I would lose my mind over a quad!!!!!
    Celebrate for life is short but sweet for certain.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Acharnor wrote: »
    I have gotten a double Kuta!! I would lose my mind over a quad!!!!!

Its like a double rainbow.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>