Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Build Armor Sets Questions

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭
Hi,

With the new Dark Brotherhood DLC lots has changed and I'm looking to spice up my build.

v16, Orc, DK, Tank ( I love to tank dungeons an such, but for IC or normal solo play, I try more for tanky-survival-fun build), in PvP I try to be a support-CC guy.

Has anybody played around with different combinations of these sets:

Bahara's Curse ( currently use this set and its really good but kinda "generalist")

Morihaus HA (was fun on PTS, but not sure if could work it as a tank in group dungeons)

PermaFrost (when have dmg shield gain 895 health recovery- sounds cool cause I can always pop the igneous shield- but is the recovery strong?)

Eternal Hunt (currently using it with the Bahara's Curse, but it's not real exciting)

Roar of Alkosh (activate someone else's synergy and do 2k dmg + another 13k DoT... sounds cool for groups)

Twilight Remedy ((includes jewelry so, 3 jewels+2LA) if other people activate my synergy they heal for 19k !! wow, i like to heal u guys even as a tank)

Looking ideas on what combinations might work good together... some of these sets take a while to aquire or esle I would just test em all myself....

Thoughts?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

PermaFrost (when have dmg shield gain 895 health recovery- sounds cool cause I can always pop the igneous shield- but is the recovery strong?)

Thoughts?

Wow, that would be almost a 300% increase in Regen for most of my characters, that sounds pretty strong. Most of my characters are in the 300 range for Health Regen.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Rose is the most viable Tanking Set since the nerfs to blocking.
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

I really like group support type characters...

maybe the Morihaus + Twilight Remedy? roll and knock'em all down and then healing with my synergies

hhmm, perhaps some Willows Path + Permafronst ? mad Regen + the new Blood Altar (undaunted skill) ?
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

Wow, finally made it all the way through Maelstrom Arena (normal mode of course).

Lots of different new armor sets pieces, but not a single piece of Perma Frost. :-(

...used up about 100+ stamina potions.