Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for help in grahtwood

tinyelf666
tinyelf666
Soul Shriven
level 18 NB bosmer. I'm currently doing the "scars never fade" quest on PS4 and it's a little tough. add me if you wanna do some quests together, or help me on this one~ @ tinyelf666
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting to the forum. If you need help, that was most of us are here for. It would be helpful, and others will also ask, what platform and server you are on. From the post It is not obvious. Are you AD NA PS4? (North American server) Once that is established, then people can work with you to group up.

I will certainly look for you when I am online this evening and this weekend and see if I can help you out with your quests.
    Edited by KrishakPanettier on June 3, 2016 4:44PM
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • tinyelf666
    tinyelf666
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for posting to the forum. If you need help, that was most of us are here for. It would be helpful, and others will also ask, what platform and server you are on. From the post It is not obvious. Are you AD NA PS4? (North American server) Once that is established, then people can work with you to group up.

I will certainly look for you when I am online this evening and this weekend and see if I can help you out with your quests.

sorry! forgot to include that part. yes, I'm on the North American server on PS4 :)
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    I will send invite this week so if you have issues with quests in the future, you can reach out to me and we can group up (I on one of my lower characters).
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just as a suggestion, your level may be low for that area. I was level 25 before I even saw Grahtwood and almost everything to do there was soloable at that level.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CapnPhoton wrote: »
    Just as a suggestion, your level may be low for that area. I was level 25 before I even saw Grahtwood and almost everything to do there was soloable at that level.
    I also think that might be the reason. I remember how i jumped right to reapers march from auridon and I totally regret it cause pve as low level is the most fun and I skipped almost whole grahtwood, malabal tor and greenshade.

Edited by Ghettokid on June 12, 2016 9:31PM
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghettokid wrote: »
    I also think that might be the reason. I remember how i jumped right to reapers march from auridon and I totally regret it cause pve as low level is the most fun and I skipped almost whole grahtwood, malabal tor and greenshade.

I am glad I didn't skip any content. IMO Aldmeri has the best progression, zones, and additional content.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • tinyelf666
    tinyelf666
    Soul Shriven
    Ghettokid wrote: »

I am glad I didn't skip any content. IMO Aldmeri has the best progression, zones, and additional content.

I was definitely low level at the time haha. I'm level 34 now and I still managed to do almost everything from Grahtwood to Greenshade solo (besides a few random group ups with one other person out of convenience when we were all already doing the same quest.) I'm in Malabal Tor currently.

With previous ES games, I usually have the habit of making sure I was at least a few levels higher than the recommended for each quest I did, but from my experience with ESO so far, as long as I'm within a level or two (one higher or one lower I mean) I haven't really had any issues. I'm still super new to playing, so maybe my opinion will change over time, but so far so good!