Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I need a PvE build

SameMeteor26
SameMeteor26
✭✭✭
I need a PvE build for my stamina nightblade. I already have a pvp build but I need a build to level him up. My character is level 20 atm. I appreciate your feedback!
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play whatever you enjoy! Seriously, it's the best way to go, imo. For dungeons, make sure you have a decent amount of health, ways to do both single target and AOE damage, and some way to survive/heal (especially important if you're soloing).
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    I need a PvE build for my stamina nightblade. I already have a pvp build but I need a build to level him up. My character is level 20 atm. I appreciate your feedback!

Try a magblade
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭

Until end game, Hunding's armour x 5, Night Mothers x 2 plus weapons.
    Reverse those armour ratios for end game & IC.
    One or two Molag Kena & perhaps one blood spawn, Maelstrom weapons, more likely at end game for these I accept.
    All medium, increase skill line on armour and weapons until maxed as you'll want the passives asap...divines there after, (although I level up with one heavy & one light for possible end game use with undaunted skill line),
    all stamina enchants,
    Thief Mundus (many will state warrior here instead which is hard to argue with),
    2H as you NEED Rally & brawler to survive solo,
    bow with snipe (fracture helps on bosses and tougher solo fights) & you NEED the AOE arrow barrage to help brawler kill mobs solo,
    Evil Hunter...re-morph to Camo Hunter end game,
    Ambush.
    Agility jewellery with weapon damage (or stamina regen), although lower levels anything with more stamina on it, and/or reducing stamina cost of abilities.

The theory is you will burst world bosses and mobs and dolmens etc so no real need for stamina region as you'll always have time to recover...excluding obviously IC & Wrothgar & Hews Bane & Craglorn/Group bosses.

If you have CP(?):
    reduce cost of stamina, stamina recovery,
    mighty and precise...replacing precise with piercing end game,
    elemental defender & hardy.

Goes without saying that colouring gear helps a lot, but technique in solo Pve (sounds like Pvp doesn't it? :wink: )will see you with more success than wearing the gold gear and just storming into fights without a battle plan.

That's essentially Stamblade 101 Pve levelling, with use of siphoning to assist in stamina regen, although personally I find it underwhelming.
    I drop other skills (DW, s&b, desto, resto, etc) onto my bars to level the skill lines as I progress but that's my completist OCD...certainly not required in end game, unless you're planning on DW in groups/zergs.

Solo Pve with experience scrolls I level to VR16 from scratch in 2-3 weeks doing nothing but sky shards, dolmens, main quest line, silver, & gold...all without any stress, usually drinking scotch, & never need to complete silver/gold for anything other than skill points.

Hope that helps, as I am unashamedly a Pve noob...I level characters just for the fun of it...it's Pvp I suck badly at.
    Edited by Swindy on June 6, 2016 12:04AM
    II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)