The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Low level player seeks fellow low players for group content

Garldeen
Garldeen
✭✭✭✭
Hi, all.

In a moment of madness, I decided to delete on all V level DPS characters and start again as a Khajiit Templar Healer, based in Aldmeri. I am currently level 15 and looking for fellow low-level people to progress with. I know how hard it can be finding people to group for dungeons etc at a low level - no one wants to take a risk on a newbie (although I have been playing the game for two years, just never as a healer before). The group finder, when working, makes dungeons nigh on impossible at a low level due to the iffy battle scaling, so it is much better to form manual groups for the group content. Hopefully, I can find some people to level up with - not grind!! by doing group content and, later on, trials.

If anyone knows of any such Guilds please let me know, or if you are a fellow low-level player drop me a DM and we can start our own one up or just group up by adding each other as in-game friends. I don't care how good or bad people are at the game, just want to play with people who will treat it as a bit of fun and accept that as we do low-level dungeons we will be a bit rubbish - the tank won't be great a tanking, the healer will not heal properly and dps people might not do tons of damage but by doing the group content we will get better. If we are all equally bad then we can learn our roles without getting kicked from groups or shouted at in chat :)

Thanks for reading,
Carl (in game name @grumpyoldcarl - Am def called Carl, the grumpy level is pretty low, though :) )

Edited by Garldeen on June 2, 2016 1:04PM
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,

We have a social guild that welcomes all kinds of players, from beginners to hardcore players, and we try to help everyone out (especially beginners ;)) as much as possible in all forms of gameplay. We have a very lively and engaging community,
    with frequent dungeon runs, and weekly trials on Saturdays.

We're primarily an EP guild, but that doesn't really matter any more with cross-faction grouping for dungeons, and we have enough people with other characters in AD or DC. You'll never have to worry about dungeons with us either; even if they're scaled and everyone's rubbish, we still manage to get through them with lots of laughter and silliness!

Would you be interested in joining us? :) PM me if you need any more information!
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • MysticWizDreamer
    Hi Carl,

We have 300+ members and a group of "low-level" players and / or new to the game.
    In addition to that, even higher level players will support you where possible in dungeons/quest etc.
    I myself did start all over with DB DLC release, although I did not go as far as deleting V alts :)

Hope you visit our website for more information and if you like the guild please register at site.

Regards,
    MWD
  • Garldeen
    Garldeen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for getting in touch @Lariana and @MysticWizDreamer, will join up. Hopefully, I can bring something to the guild and meet some new people to play with. It gets lonely when no one else you know has the game :'(
    Edited by Garldeen on June 3, 2016 3:06PM
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    wonkydog wrote: »
    It gets lonely when no one else you know has the game :'(

This is why we have guilds ;)

Not even daedra have two left feet!