Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

bugs preventing progress in Stormhaven

silvermistktralasub17_ESO
There are two quests that have me frozen in progress in Stormhaven. the first one is Azura's relics, where I cannot access the bag that would allow me to get the conjuration box key. the second is more serious, as it stops me in the middle of Vaermina's gambit, unable to talk to the statue of vaermina in order to progress the quest. Has anyone else found game-breaking bugs in Stormhaven? this is in the Cadwell's Silver, if that makes any difference.

Alassirana
  • Dritz
    Dritz
    Vaermina is known and being looked into (I'm having the same issue :cry: ). As far as the first quest, have you tried relogging/restarting the client?

If that doesn't work, try leaving the area for 15 minutes to let it reset. And if that fails, restart the quest.

Last resort? File a ticket and sit on your hands with patience :neutral:
  • Etienne_m
    Etienne_m
    Soul Shriven
    Still not working. I tried this again as recently as this afternoon. None of the usual list or remedies (reloadui, abandoning and restarting the quest, leaving and returning later after re-log work. This unfortunately is a skill point quest and the predicate to the quest moving on to Rivenspire. Ticket has been filed but I have already seen more that a dozen people trying to finish this quest with no success.
  • Dritz
    Dritz
    I have a feeling it will be a 'Monday Maintenance' time frame for getting it resolved. Which sucks and I hope I'm wrong. Everyone would like to move on in the game.

Thread regarding this issue here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/269214/pc-vaerminas-gambit-bugged

I've even posted a work-around for getting into Rivenspire. But you won't like that you can't continue the gold quests for cadwell.
    Edited by Dritz on June 4, 2016 3:29AM
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    thankfully the maintenance fixed both bugged quests I was working on. not only this one in Vaermina's gambit and the one for Azura's Relics. So, I'd have to say that they got things right, or at least mostly right here.
  • Etienne_m
    Etienne_m
    Soul Shriven
    Fixed for me as well and without the need to drop and redo the quest.

I am glad they picked it up. Will try Azura's relics next.