Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Calling Out AD on Thornblade PS4 NA

Killa4hire89
Killa4hire89
✭✭
First I have to say I am an AD player. As of right now I only have characters in AD. Though this is soon to change I feel I need to call out AD on this server.

Basically I have to say this, YOU ARE RUINING AN OTHERWISE FUN CAMPAIGN. I have been homes to Thorn for over a month now. And for the last 2 campaign's you scrub ass zergers keep pushing red and blue back to the gate's and gate farming them. Stop it, please befor you completely ruin this campaign and it becomes nothing but a dead buff server.

To all DC and EP, I respect you for stating around and please don't give up. We need more DC and EP in this server so please talk to your friends and get them on lol
Edited by Killa4hire89 on June 2, 2016 12:24PM
  • Elementz
    Elementz
    ✭✭
    AD only plays buff servers.
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    First I have to say I am an AD player. As of right now I only have characters in AD. Though this is soon to change I feel I need to call out AD on this server.

Basically I have to say this, YOU ARE RUINING AN OTHERWISE FUN CAMPAIGN. I have been homes to Thorn for over a month now. And for the last 2 campaign's you scrub ass zergers keep pushing red and blue back to the gate's and gate farming them. Stop it, please befor you completely ruin this campaign and it becomes nothing but a dead buff server.

To all DC and EP, I respect you for stating around and please don't give up. We need more DC and EP in this server so please talk to your friends and get them on lol

Then make a blue and farm some AP or change to Elementz campaign, I'm sure he'll take you under his wing like he did with xotic apocalypse.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm definitely gonna make a blue/red when I get more char slots and try to play in campaigns where those alliances aren't heavily present. It is the gentlemanly thing to do after all. 1.0
  • Killa4hire89
    Killa4hire89
    ✭✭
    I would but I don't wanna PvP to v16 again before update. Would be nice if AD wouldn't push gates so hard lol
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Switch one of your alts to Chillrend. No DC, but AD and EP seem to be equally balanced. Map flips often so not so consistent population. Thorn used to be EP buff server, but EP seems to have disappeared there. Scourge needs AD because it's rarely pop locked while EP and DC have long waits.

I have a non-vet in EP, AD and DC so BWB has been fun. No one hit deaths!
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No DC in Chill? IDK about that 1.0 A good chunk of reds yes, but I have seen me a far share of DC in Chill as of last night.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good to know. I'll have to look tonight. Has DC captured any scrolls to get points?
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhhhh, they attempted to go for them last night. But I am unawares as of this moment where the scrolls are. I was with the Emperor holding Roebeck and man you should of been there. SOOOOOOOOOOOO many blues fighting between the mine and the castle for well over an hour. Several attempts to break the down the doors and the walls from reds and blue.

The fun didn't even start there, when I got on around 7pm EST, I was with emp at Ash and blue hit that fortress so hard for well over an hour an a half before we had to move down to Roebeck to protect it from reds pushing south.

Sooo much AP and so many good fights man. You should at least try to poke your head into Chill and see whats going on. I hope those blues come back, I had an absolute blast.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shooooot. Missed out. I was in BWB with my DC alt going back and forth with AD between Roebeck and Faregyl. I will check Chill tonight.

Last time in Chill a couple of days ago, I just remember staying in Arius for a couple of hours defending from AD...the same V16 group that are tough to kill. It takes a zerg of us EP to take them down. But I appreciate the AP from the defense.

Come to think of it, DC would sometimes take Arius lumber mill after AD. Totally forgot.
  • Aeerol
    Aeerol
    ✭✭✭
    Elementz wrote: »

This is true. ADs three buff campaigns
    Edited by Aeerol on June 2, 2016 11:02PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Went into Chill last night. Yep DC had 3/4 of the map, but no scroll...yet. I'm sure that changed after I left. I forgot to check if Thornblade had any EP. Summer has brought back more players. Good to see. Hopefully, same will happen with Thorn.
  • Killa4hire89
    Killa4hire89
    ✭✭
    Left thorn this morning, over a day into campaign and red and blue both have 0 points.

Battlegrounds better hurry or I'm done with this game. Nothing but zergs these days.
    Edited by Killa4hire89 on June 3, 2016 7:41PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, switch out. I doubt Thorn will change soon. EP used to control Chill, but the AD players that left Scourge took over. AD's population has increased tremendously.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chill ATM has a blue emp. Red is pushing via Chal towards Aleswell.
  • ethanthefox
    ethanthefox
    ✭✭
    Also left Thorn last week as a Dc player since it was getting annoying playing on a buff server. I want to have fun while doing PvP , not being camped at the gate...booooring
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭

Weren't you playing AD on Scourge long enough to get emperor once and then you bailed and switched over to EP?
  • Elementz
    Elementz
    ✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »

Weren't you playing AD on Scourge long enough to get emperor once and then you bailed and switched over to EP?

It's kinda scary on how many people know I switched to EP.

I dropped campaign because I hit grand overlord. I'm done with that character. Hitting emperor and grand overlord same day was pretty cool but all I wanted was to hit grand overlord.
    Edited by Elementz on June 6, 2016 12:15PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »

It's kinda scary on how many people know I switched to EP.

I dropped campaign because I hit grand overlord. I'm done with that character. Hitting emperor and grand overlord same day was pretty cool but all I wanted was to hit grand overlord.

I mean, once DB comes out I'm sure more people will make toons on other alliances. I know I will. No one is being judgmental about your choices to move to EP. 1.0

Why there is a couple of well known DC dudes I fought over the weekend on their EP characters at Sejanus. One guy I know has a AD Templar and now he has a EP Templar. I am hoping to make a DC StamNB and EP StamNB , we can all hold hands and kill yellows together \ 1.0 /
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 6, 2016 1:29PM
  • Sk000tch
    Sk000tch
    ✭✭✭

respeck that decision btw. obviously friend of mine faced same dilemma, and came to the same decision. not sure I would have had the willpower to do the same. I was surprised you actually dropped campaign though.

That said, f anybody that hates over the switch... you put in your time. Enjoy the traitor msgs from random tyros though.
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to admit I'm a bit concerned that pvp will feel a bit diluted when we all have characters on all alliances.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New blood would help. Just need to train up the new blood when they arrive to Cyrodiil then keep them interested in staying. Just cause their noobs now doesn't mean that won't be fast and efficient players later on. The biggest concern I honestly see going forward is the Champion Point system walling out the new blood. :\ That is a much much bigger issue.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 6, 2016 8:51PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd run away too if I saw several CP 501s. Nothing like a one hit kill to make me hide instead of ride.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if you pick and choose your fights that's usually the smartest thing to do. Technically, there is some value in getting some 1v1 and 1vX in Cyrodiil. It helps teach you how to survive.

I saw a yellow Stamplar take on 1vX blues outside of Nikel this past weekend. It was awe inspiring to watch her make really good judgement calls with how she handled the pug group of blues. Made me want to make a Stamplar.
  • Killa4hire89
    Killa4hire89
    ✭✭
    Ok, I can not name players but I want all the DC pugs who were flipping keeps on Thornblade na ps4 at around boon today without attacking inner or outer wall's you have been reported. Hopefully you will get permabanned.