Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild bank/stores question

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
I just watched a video about guild stores/banks and in it he showed the ability to tab through different guilds within the bank menu. I'm in three guilds and the bank only gives me access to one. I'm wondering if this might be related to the issue I'm having with my inventory control. I should be able to access all my guild bank/stores from any bank location, yes?
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You should be able to access all guild stores from the bank, assuming all your guilds actually have stores. You need 50 members for a guild to get a store.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    yes you should be able to access all banks/ stores that your guilds have. To switch between guild stores click on the guild name at top of window, which will pull up a menu that you can select which guild store you want to search.. To switch between guild banks you should click the guild name at bottom screen which will bring up menu to choose which bank to access.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    Guilds require minimum of 10 members each to have a Guild Bank. The guildmaster ultimately decides which rank gets bank permissions for deposit/withdrawal. Check your rank/permissions.

And as others said, guild requires 50 members minimum for Guild Store.