Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Build Aide - Stam DK

gamerguy757
gamerguy757
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello! I'm working on a unique Stam DK build utilizing the new heavy armor buffs. Here's my set up.

5x Glory (2 rings [robust], 3 armor [Well-fitted]) - for the buff to dodge rolling
3x Night Mother (1 necklace [healthy], 2 Heavy Armor [well-fitted])
1x Molag Kena (Medium armor [Impenetrable])
1x Valkyn Skoria (medium armor [Impenetrable])
2x Leki's Focus (sword/shield [Sharpened/Sturdy]) - For the buff to mitigate blocking cost
1x maelstrom GS (precise)
Redguard race, so I never need to worry about Stamina management.
Warrior or Tower mundus
Stamina enchants on all gear, Weapon damage enchants on all jewelry. Increase Weapon Damage on all weapons.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't realise night mothers gaze had jewellery, unless I missed something this whole time or is it a different set?
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The thing about using 3x and 2x from different sets is that you're missing the most valuable 5pc set bonus.

Glorious Defender only gives a 8% dodge change after light/heavy attacks, Im not sure if its worth using over sets like Ravager, Black Rose or Fasalla's Guile.

Are you building for PVE or PVP?
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • gamerguy757
    gamerguy757
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night Mothers was given a pendant in the Thieves Guild. It's only available in Thieves Troves.
    And yes it does only give 9% dodge chance, but when you stack that with Shuffle, it will work pretty well. With more proc'ing when using sword/board since you'll always be in the guys face. Am i trying too hard? I really want Heavy Armor to work and I thought the set would be really good with the whole buffs to Heavy Armor passives. Also, the new DB set Hide of Morihaus would be pretty good with the 5pc being able to knock down enemies by rolling through them. With 5 pieces of well-fitted armor, that gives you a reduction of 24%. Then with 2 medium armor pieces, that's another 8%. Then put in some CP into Tumbling and even with Heavy Armor, you get a huge buff to Rolling, knocking people down, and with Redguard, stamina management shouldn't be an issue.
  • gamerguy757
    gamerguy757
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOLY *** I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE BLACK ROSE SET.
    Hmmmm....maybe this then. @Septimus_Magna

5x Black Rose (5 Armor, [Impen]) Stamina Enchants
    Jewelry Idk. I can't find one more Agility Ring! So i would prob use my Para Bellum 3pc to start off with. All ROBUST
    1x Molag Kena (Medium [Divines[)
    1x Mephala (Medium [Divines])
    2x Lekis' Focus (sword/shield [Sharpened/Sturdy or Impen or Divines])
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the ones you get from the thieve trove were night mother's embrace and not gaze.
  • gamerguy757
    gamerguy757
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybeeeee i better take another look. I wasn't aware of the other night mothers set.....#whereisthecreativity
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Haha yeah its pretty confusing.
  • gamerguy757
    gamerguy757
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @devilsTear Do you think Heavy Armor is viable now? What with the whole increase to WD when hit? Like I definitely get what the guy is saying about 5pc bonuses, but really...a lot of the 5pc bonuses aren't even good. Like Clever Alchemist is good, but incredibly expensive to use.
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    @devilsTear Do you think Heavy Armor is viable now? What with the whole increase to WD when hit? Like I definitely get what the guy is saying about 5pc bonuses, but really...a lot of the 5pc bonuses aren't even good. Like Clever Alchemist is good, but incredibly expensive to use.

Sorry I can't help you with that, I'm still learning the ropes too, I also play on ps4 so I have to wait a little longer.