Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Siphoning attacks and Elemental Susceptibility

Zokabandu
Zokabandu
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone! I have a question: Piercing Mark and Elemental Susceptibility (Active abilities from Assassination and Destruction Staff skill lines) can be activated at the same time?

What I'm trying to understand is: if i activate Piercing Mark, that reduces Physical and Spell Res. by 4320, and then activate Elemental Susceptibility, wich reduces spell res. by 4320, do i reduce spell res. by 8640?

Thank you all!
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No the Spell reduction does not stack but the secondary effect from the elemental drain morph can be applied over mark for free magicka return.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a rule of thumb, any Major and Minor Buffs do not stack with each other.

Piercing Mark: Inflicts enemy with Major Fracture and Major Breach
    Elemental Drain: Inflicts enemy with Major Breach

Once the target has Major Breach from any source, you can not stack on another Major Breach.

However, you can stack a Major and Minor of the same type.

Ex. a Dragonknight could activate Spiked Armor to get Major Resolve, and also use Ransack to get Minor Resolve.
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You already have your answers here. But I want to supplement them by sharing with you that, while in a group with any tank using Pierce Armor, using either of the other skills is strictly for the secondary effect. Pierce Armor applies Major Fracture & Breach. Using something like Elemental Drain is purely for the resources at this point.
  • Zokabandu
    Zokabandu
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you all for the info.
    I've been in and out of ESO for almost a year, and this time around im really enjoying it. I made Magicka Nightblade without any concern about making a good buid, just for the fun of it, but I'm considering getting some info about this kind of stuff, builds and etc to create something more "serious"

again, thanks for the advice and tips!