The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can Sorc do Rkindleft

xraptorx
xraptorx
Soul Shriven
Hi Guys,

I just started with a Sorc and got him to lv 18. I was thinking of taking him to Rkindleft for some testing and then realized, at lv 18, I do not have much AOE ability. In fact, I have not seen many sorcs in Rkindleft so this got me to thinking, can a Sorc do AOE and run Rkindleft? What skills would you put on the bar to AOE and survive there as a Sorc?
  • Pepper8Jack
    Pepper8Jack
    ✭✭✭
    Wall of Elements is an excellent AoE ability that opens up early in the destruction staff line and is available to all magicka based classes. Lightning splash is also a very strong AoE available in the storm calling tree of the Sorcerer's class skill line.

Either, or both, would make for plenty of AoE capability for your Sorc.

Rkindaleft may prove to be a bit tough when facing larger groups at such a low level, take it slow until you get a feel for how many you can handle at once or dive in with one of the many groups grinding down there.

Good Luck!
  • Fignutz821
    Fignutz821
    ✭✭✭
    make sure you use a resto staff and healing ward on your back bar otherwise your probably going to die a lot
    CR 561+
    LV 50 Nord Dk tank/stam DPS (stormproof)
    LV 50 High Elf Sorc DPS (flawless)
    LV 50 Argonian Templar Helaer (yes its a lizard, SMH)
    LV 50 Breton NB magicka DPS (stormproof)
    LV 50 Imperial Stamplar (Jabicus)
    LV 50 khajit Stamblade (Panthrro from the thunder cats)
    LV 50 Redguard stamsorc (stormproof/AD spy)
    LV 50 Dark Elf Magic DK (stormproof/ DC spy)

All characters are NA EP xbox1 (I bleed red)
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually like crystal blast.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lv18? There are so many other Public Dungeons to choose from. Well, OK, there is at least one to choose from other than ones in Wrothgar.

For the record, my Sorcerer would clean up in the Rink, probably still can as Hardened Ward was not her shield of choice.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're grinding exp, it may be boring but normal maelstrom arena is good exp and there's no competition for the kills...

But in rikendilftzxyx you get the chance to get some coin too.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red