The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[VIDEO Provided] Flying PvP BUG Edition 007! (WTF ZENIMAX LOL)

Morostyle
Morostyle
✭✭✭✭
Whats wrong with you? Seriously, how da FLUX are you able to FLUX up a game so badly...
Couldnt PVP today properly cus everyone were teleported across the map every 5 minute!

Heres my version of 2hrs of PVP in cyrodiil
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP Coordinated groups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3VabgIU6p4

IM NOT CHEATING - DO NOT REPORT LOL
Edited by Morostyle on June 2, 2016 10:36PM
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The random teleports are very weird lol. And yeah, charges are bugged bad right now
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The *** beta was more stable then this ***, what the actual *** is this!?
    :]
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to be also and i knew ppl would start the witch hunt again.

Its like the old bug where resource guards would cast Eclipse on you and if you had caltrops, youd go flying.
    Absolutely a bug, no cheats there lolol
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow charges are stil broke, I unsubbed yesterday due to not being happy with the patch notes, i play on PS4. And it sounds like invasion is still buggy, i have finally come to the conclusion this game will never be close to being polished, about to move on to a new game. May have to go get Overwatch until Conan Exiles comes out
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do like i did. Feel free.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure buy I think it's eclipse+ritual of retribution.

Or it's the eclipse-caltrops bug again.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

I am a stamblade and was send flying. Actually, almost everyone in my group started to fly away at the same time. I think only one wasn't affected.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I see you flying you will be reported. How ZoS decides to deal with you is not controlled by me. Intentional or not they need to be notified when this happens.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paneross wrote: »
    If I see you flying you will be reported. How ZoS decides to deal with you is not controlled by me. Intentional or not they need to be notified when this happens.

Thats what /bug is for doouche
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything is completely fine with gap closers, just stop exploiting ;)
    Edited by Jaybe_Mawfaka on June 1, 2016 9:00PM
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How is it that this far into the game we are still trying to get original skills to work. Well in this case it was working, you broke it, and now you have been incrementally making it worse while trying to make it incrementally better. Even more someone started a thread about this problem while this was still on PTS.

Seriously, why are you incrementally fixing class skills? What kind of company would do that. Imagine going to the dentist, "oh we will incrementally fix your cavity". Imagine going to your auto mechanic, "oh we will incrementally fix your car." That would be a crazy world, and yet this is what we are doing to CORE CLASS SKILLS!!!

Just finish it, not a bit here not a bit there, sit down and finish the job.
    Edited by Armitas on June 1, 2016 9:00PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was on the center of alessia bridge last night, dead center. Next second I'm 50m away from the bridge hovering above slaughterfish waters. People in group last night randomly ended up in trees, behind walls... this is equal parts hilarious and embarrassing code.

Still better than the old toppling charge though xD
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Imagine going to your auto mechanic, "oh we will incrementally fix your car." That would be a crazy world
    @Armitas
    Imagine playing a game for 3 years and you still feel like you're in early beta. Now *that* would be crazy ...
    dry.gif

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Armitas wrote: »
    Imagine going to your auto mechanic, "oh we will incrementally fix your car." That would be a crazy world
    @Armitas
    Imagine playing a game for 3 years and you still feel like you're in early beta. Now *that* would be crazy ...
    dry.gif

We are community of sadists (cheaters) and masochists (everyone else).
  • NativeJoe
    NativeJoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://plays.tv/video/574f4d41055e55b2e3/bugs-bugs-bugs

here's something for you guys wanting to know what the flying is about rofl....

Welcome to beta camp guys, want your loyalty reward?
    650cp+ Sorcerer 100+ days /played
    Broken'Stick North American Server
    https://www.twitch.tv/trixytricks
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just happened to me! Complete WTF moment...
    Didn't record the whole thing, but I ended up on the opposite site of BRK :/
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6Jp3i-DOQ&feature=youtu.be&a
    Edited by Eirella on June 1, 2016 10:58PM
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    Gap closers used to work, why the *** won't you just roll them back to what they were? @ZOS_RichLambert how long do you intend to let Eric Wrobel continue shitting on this game?

So funny how you guys lay everything at the feet of Wrobel. So childish.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »

I am a stamblade and was send flying. Actually, almost everyone in my group started to fly away at the same time. I think only one wasn't affected.

Happends to us aswell a few times tonight. Inb4 ban for skywalking/speedhacking xDD
    EU | PC
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stand my belief that the biggest complainers in this game who are getting personal with Mr. W. are people who have never had to code, design, develop, or engineer any project of considerable complexity.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDar wrote: »
    I stand my belief that the biggest complainers in this game who are getting personal with Mr. W. are people who have never had to code, design, develop, or engineer any project of considerable complexity.

Or maybe they are expert programmers that have been there and done that and can easily distinguish between good code and mediocre hacks being passed around as a game engine.
    type.gif
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Paneross wrote: »

you're that special kinda people aren't you
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is pretty obvious they haven't retained most of the knowledge base that built this game.

Of course there are intricacies in any large programming project, but the fact that Thieves Guild brought back bugs that hadn't been seen since the early months of the game says a lot.

Not to mention continued degradation of basic responsiveness.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. JDar
      JDar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      From what I can tell so far it is merely an animation issue so far, and has not bearing on the actual in-game combat. But it's early and I'd like to see otherwise, so we all know the truth.
    2. Zheg
      Zheg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      From what I can tell so far it is merely an animation issue so far, and has not bearing on the actual in-game combat. But it's early and I'd like to see otherwise, so we all know the truth.

Someone gap closed me and teleported me off the bridge and made me fall into slaughterfish water. This wasn't like a flame clench of the bridge, this was a full on teleport 50m away. I disagree with the statement that this has no bearing on actual in game combat xD
    3. ToRelax
      ToRelax
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Tried to defend a tower. Enemies come up the stairs, fight seems to go well at first, and all of a sudden everyone flies out of that tower in different directions...
      DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
      The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    4. JDar
      JDar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »

It is pretty obvious they haven't retained most of the knowledge base that built this game.

Of course there are intricacies in any large programming project, but the fact that Thieves Guild brought back bugs that hadn't been seen since the early months of the game says a lot.

Regression is a common and frequently unavoidable consequence of bugfixing. They need to fix this, but my point was that there is no need to go after Eric Wrobel for this. I am not even certain he is responsible for any of the code at all, just gameplay decisions. People are ready to lynch the man and don't even understand how big projects work.
    5. JDar
      JDar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Oh and just so my comments are clear, it looks like somebody's comments regarding Mr Wrobel's competency have been deleted by a mod. So it may seem like I am ranting about a non-issue. Wrobel and team have been making improvements to the game for months, and frequently doing almost exactly as we have asked here on the forums.

Wait until Monday. They have added a ton of new features to the game, and people act like a minor inconvenience is a Nelson Mandela injustice.
    6. JDar
      JDar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ToRelax wrote: »
      Tried to defend a tower. Enemies come up the stairs, fight seems to go well at first, and all of a sudden everyone flies out of that tower in different directions...

Nobody should be surprised -- the fall damage bug was nasty, but this is incrementally better. If it was an easy fix I'm sure they would have done it by now. This is definitely a major obstacle for them that stems from a very fundamental design decision, probably has to do with the physics engine.
    7. Dyride
      Dyride
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »

Regression is a common and frequently unavoidable consequence of bugfixing. They need to fix this, but my point was that there is no need to go after Eric Wrobel for this. I am not even certain he is responsible for any of the code at all, just gameplay decisions. People are ready to lynch the man and don't even understand how big projects work.

I would agree that he probably doesn't deserve the blame for HOW things are implemented since that decision most likely goes to programming team leads and I also think he is only a figurehead for WHAT things get implemented.

Still doesn't change how mad I get when I see how neglected certain issues I care about (Cyrodiil and IC objectives, Stam Sorcs) are on the list of priorities.

If ZOS wants direct us towards someone else that is more deserving of this focus then by all means do, but until then Wrubble is in charge of Combat and Itemization (which affects 90%+ of the game).
      V Є H Є M Є И C Є
        Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
        Solongandthanksforallthef
        Revenge of the Hist
        Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
      1. ToRelax
        ToRelax
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        ToRelax wrote: »

Nobody should be surprised -- the fall damage bug was nasty, but this is incrementally better. If it was an easy fix I'm sure they would have done it by now. This is definitely a major obstacle for them that stems from a very fundamental design decision, probably has to do with the physics engine.

I'm not even complaining. ^^
        DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
        The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU