The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AddOn to make Experience Bar visible

Runaan
Runaan
✭✭✭✭
I've been using "Slightly improved experience bar" since almost launch but now it's giving me a lot of error windows and I don't see its author updating it any time soon. I've also tried Wykkyd's Toolbar - enabled exp bar, but it also caused error windows.

Is there any plain and simple mod that would make the top left exp. bar visible all the time?

Thanks in advance
Edited by Runaan on June 1, 2016 5:37PM
Runaan Fortis
Altmer Sorcerer

Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines.

- A Dominion of peace. The fair and just rule of Tamriel
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    You could take a look at Harvens All Experience Bar. Very customisable so you can have the one or as many skill related experience bars showing as you want/need......and Its just had an update today :)
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wykkid's Outfitter has a similar add-on as well
  • Arthmoor
    Arthmoor
    ✭✭✭
    Runaan wrote: »
    I've been using "Slightly improved experience bar" since almost launch but now it's giving me a lot of error windows and I don't see its author updating it any time soon. I've also tried Wykkyd's Toolbar - enabled exp bar, but it also caused error windows.

Is there any plain and simple mod that would make the top left exp. bar visible all the time?

Thanks in advance

This add-on should be getting updated soon. A couple of us helped the author get it updated and the code has been committed to his GitHub repository so it's just a matter of when he can upload the update now.
  • Remmo
    Remmo
    ✭✭
    Any news on the update? The most recent one I can see is on the 2nd June.

I love this mod but it doesn't show the XP bar all the time for me anymore, only when I open my inventory or similar screens.

Cheers in advance
  • Fyrakin
    Fyrakin
    ✭✭✭
    Spark's wrote: »

I love this mod but it doesn't show the XP bar all the time for me anymore, only when I open my inventory or similar screens.

Cheers in advance

You can try this tiny add-on to allways see xp bar.
    NA Megaserver (810) - Fyrakin, Loremaster Fyrakin, Cartographer Fyrakin, Taskmaster Tobin, Zergas, Texa, Furnacius, Hextex
    EU Megaserver (167) - Fyrakin
    MiniMap author
  • computertalkliveb14_ESO
    Fyrakin wrote: »

Cheers in advance

You can try this tiny add-on to allways see xp bar.

^This, it works great I started using it lastnight.
  • Arthmoor
    Arthmoor
    ✭✭✭

Cheers in advance

Bit late on the reply, but yes, it's been updated to ESOUI now. Current for Update 11 too.
  • Kaozu
    Kaozu
    ✭✭
    /script ZO_UIErrors_ToggleSupressDialog()

Use this to disable the error windows.. It's not a real fix but at least it doesn't pop up windows.