Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Littany of the Blood quest bugged

Yojack
Yojack
If you finish the littany of the blood achievement before getting the quest from Nevusa, you will not be able to make the quest proceed. Specifically the quest says to examine the Littany of the Blood (book) but when I interact with the book it is the Littany of the Blood Fulfilled and does not give me credit for the quest =( Just a heads up for people to not make the same mistake I did.
Yojack, of Yojack's Min/Max and the Yojack Build from Daoc, Wow, Swtor and Gw2. Original Master of the Stunlock!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you reported this in-game as a bug? Hopefully someone like @ZOS_AlanG can also pass this on to the devs.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    Thanks for bringing this up. We've put in a bug and fixed it internally. The fix will go live in a patch soon.
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Staff Post
  • Yojack
    Yojack
    Jekerl wrote: »
    Thanks for bringing this up. We've put in a bug and fixed it internally. The fix will go live in a patch soon.

I had submitted bug in game too. Thank you very much for the response!
    Edited by Yojack on June 1, 2016 1:58PM
    Yojack, of Yojack's Min/Max and the Yojack Build from Daoc, Wow, Swtor and Gw2. Original Master of the Stunlock!
  • GRYM.LOCKE
    GRYM.LOCKE
    ✭✭✭
    Yojack wrote: »
    If you finish the littany of the blood achievement before getting the quest from Nevusa, you will not be able to make the quest proceed. Specifically the quest says to examine the Littany of the Blood (book) but when I interact with the book it is the Littany of the Blood Fulfilled and does not give me credit for the quest =( Just a heads up for people to not make the same mistake I did.

is this why i never get blood from kills?

i have the same issue i think :(