The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please adjust the console UI to show the quest fracker text in all crafting screens(Writs)

NewBlacksmurf
NewBlacksmurf
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This has always bugged me that when doing writs you can't refer back to what's needed unless you exit all the way out.

Just a QoL suggestion.
-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Cynnalia
    Cynnalia
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely agree with this suggestion. I am always running to a crafting station and automatically entering its crafting screen before realizing I haven't memorized the craft writ items so I have to back out, make note, then re-enter the crafting menu. I'd love it if the writ items were listed on the crafting screen. I do writs daily on several characters of different levels, so the items needed vary a lot.
    NA PS4 Daggerfall Covenant Characters -- CP 755

Sulin Shadowdancer -- Redguard Nightblade -- Dragonstar Arena Champion, General Executioner, Tamriel Hero
    Ysorya Traven - Breton Sorcerer -- Monster Hunter, Master Angler, Explorer, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Tamriel Hero
    Eriah A'kiranya-- Redguard Dragon Knight, tank
    Sybilline Travadon -- Altmer Templar -- Maelstrom Arena Champion
    At-Sixes-and-Sevens -- Argonian Templar, healer
    Mercurial Malice -- Dunmer Nightblade
    Fern Gullie -- Bosmer Warden, level 45
    Ghareshi-ri - Khajiit, Necromancer, level 9
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd take it one step further and say on the Writs please tell us if we have all the required mats as well...
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER