The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Psijic Ambrosia recipe

lord_dal
lord_dal
✭✭✭
havent played for some time, thats why I have to ask this..
last time I played I handed in my writs in craglorn, now In wrothgar.
when I did hand in the provisioning writs in craglorn I got one or two parts of the recipe each week, now that I hand it in in wrothgar, I havent got a single part of the recipe for some time now, so my question is, can you only get parts of the recipe in craglorn, or have the made the % to get it more or less 0, or is it removed from the game? that would suck since Im missing just one part:/
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have got all of mine in Wrothgar and you can go several weeks without getting one and then get a couple in a few days.Drop rate is pretty low, I do provisioning writs every day at the top level on 4 characters, all delivering to Wrothgar and might get one piece a fortnight.

I too was missing one part but kept getting duplicates of the others I had, so ended up buying the missing part.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • lord_dal
    lord_dal
    ✭✭✭
    ah ok, so the drop rate is lower then before then, but atleast I can get it:)
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    lord_dal wrote: »
    ah ok, so the drop rate is lower then before then, but atleast I can get it:)

I think the rate (on Xbox NA) is now minuscule to non-existent. I have five characters with at 50 provisioning (and incidentally 3 hirelings each) and have not received a recipe piece in months. One of the characters is delivering writs in Wrothgar, two are in the Hollow City, and two are in Greenshade. I also have two more characters that have not maximized their provisioning skills with no hirelings.

I do not understand the drought. The drop rate was always small. And I understand the need for it to be rare. But until this year I could always count on some one random piece of the recipe dropping. But no more.
  • Bogdan_Kobzar
    Bogdan_Kobzar
    ✭✭✭
    The drop rate is appropriate for folks that have almost unlimited time to devote to this game.
    For the rest of us, we need to utilize the crown convenience store, which by the way will support the game.
    It's just the reality of business and costs and profits....
    "Being honorable might make you a good man, but it doesn't make you right. Be a better world if it did."
    Be mindful of Community Rules
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess all of those pesky pieces have been found now. No more recipe fragments out there. :smile:

I have not seen any for a good long time. I was doing the provisioning writs to get them. Now that I am not getting them anymore I have not been doing the writs as often.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got two fragments in Wrothgar on the same day this last weekend (I have 4 chars doing writs). They are out there.
    smile.gif
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Took 3 crafters about 4 months to get all the pages, some were duplicates. Duplicates place on the guild traders and buy the ones you need.