Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood class changes

thomasvaughn21_ESO
What classes do you guys think are getting the best changes for them in DB?

What classes do you guys think are getting the worst changes?
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the most part, changes made were good. Loved the changes to scaling on DK and NB skills. Cool-looking as well.

Sorcerer as an entire class needs to be reworked though. Significant changes are needed to help out Stam Sorc and fix the clusterf**k which is the DB Mag Sorc.

Those skill trees are so confused at each other lol. Pets needs buffs, Passives need to be altered/added and made easier to make use of, Actives need plenty of revision....

I won't get my hopes up though. Almost makes me want to move over and play my superior Stamplar over Mag/Stam Sorc.

At least Hurricane looks cool.....
    Edited by Vaoh on June 2, 2016 6:02AM
  • Miss_Morphine
    Miss_Morphine
    ✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »
    For the most part, changes made were good. Loved the changes to scaling on DK and NB skills. Cool-looking as well.

Sorcerer as an entire class needs to be reworked though. Significant changes are needed to help out Stam Sorc and fix the clusterf**k which is the DB Mag Sorc.

Those skill trees are so confused at each other lol. Pets needs buffs, Passives need to be altered/added and made easier to make use of, Actives need plenty of revision....

I won't get my hopes up though. Almost makes me want to move over and play my superior Stamplar over Mag/Stam Sorc.

At least Hurricane looks cool.....

This.
    Templars are a little overpowered compared to other classes, but that's nothing new or very serious - only thing I have to add.
    Fear is Failure NA PC
    Main - mSC - Somatic Fury EP
    mNB - A Sussurrus EP mTP - Wicked Light DC mDK - Flagellant AD
    sNB - Wicked Haze EP sDK - Do'Ashara EP
    TP healer - The Morphine EP
    DK tank - Unyielding Fury EP

vMA Flawless - vMoL HM - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vDSA
  • thomasvaughn21_ESO
    Did they get rid of the major brutality and major sorcery buff from igneous weapons for DKs?