The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I do it, we all do it. Bash spam.

WillhelmBlack
WillhelmBlack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Can we put a cooldown or penalty on interrupt? I'd say 2 or 3 in succession is enough, only takes 1 person to stand there bashing away and you can't do anything whilst another guy roots and beats on you.

PC EU
  • kinggingernator
    kinggingernator
    ✭✭✭
    What are you talking about? You can only bash channeled abilities. Stop spamming radiant.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My poor sorc hardly can bash... he has not the stamina in his arms to whack people with a stick...

Edited by Waffennacht on June 2, 2016 6:15PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try resetting your router?
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    only takes 1 person to stand there bashing away and you can't do anything whilst another guy roots and beats on you.

This sound's like what i do with my group mate's when we find a noobie in cryodill. Bash FTW B)
    PS4 NA DC
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What are you talking about? You can only bash channeled abilities. Stop spamming radiant.

Like I'm gonna spam J beam when 3 stam builds are on me.
    PC EU
  • Phelaen
    Phelaen
    ✭✭✭
    i died so the game needs to change so i don't die again

fixed it for you
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being that bash doesn't hit very hard, why do you want people to stop doing it? If you can explain exactly what's happening maybe people can give some pointers. Are you constantly being interrupted on channeled abilities or are they animation canceling with bash?

If it's two enemies on you and one is bashing you over and over honestly you should be relieved. Bash doesn't hit nearly as hard as class or weapon skills. Try not using channeled abilities and kill the person that isn't bashing then focus on the basher.

What class are you by the way? If you're an NB try fear. If not, i'm not 100% sure, you'd have to get feedback from players who have other classes (i'm lazy and have had the same NB for 2 years lol)
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being that bash doesn't hit very hard, why do you want people to stop doing it? If you can explain exactly what's happening maybe people can give some pointers. Are you constantly being interrupted on channeled abilities or are they animation canceling with bash?

If it's two enemies on you and one is bashing you over and over honestly you should be relieved. Bash doesn't hit nearly as hard as class or weapon skills. Try not using channeled abilities and kill the person that isn't bashing then focus on the basher.

What class are you by the way? If you're an NB try fear. If not, i'm not 100% sure, you'd have to get feedback from players who have other classes (i'm lazy and have had the same NB for 2 years lol)

QFT.
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only class that suffers from Bashers are Templars as they're the only class with abilities that channel anymore (Well, Sorcs have 1 but no one uses it so I don't count it lol). If it's such a problem for you, jab them a couple of time with spears and they'll either back off or try and kill you before you kill them.

Argonian forever
  • Knightpanther
    Knightpanther
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grab yourself some heavy plate and a shield, bash them back :)

Be safe