The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

White gold tower veteran ps4 EU help.

Tempah
Tempah
✭✭✭
I am sorry if this is the wrong category ( I hope not) But I wanted to ask if there are some people willing to help me do some veteran white gold tower since I have never done it and really want to complete it .

If your are willing to help me please post your psn and when you have time.

Sorry if there are some grammar mistakes or if this is the wrong category.

-Tempah
Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest trying to find a good guild. There are many looking for players here on the forums. Playing with consistent players will help you learn a lot about the game, about mechanics, and also help you have a more defined role in dungeon runs. WGT can be difficult for new players, there are certain mechanics that every player must understand and execute to succeed.

You could even apply to Snowborn if you wish. A link to our website is in my signature. You would have to meet some requirements too. We are mainly an Ebonheart Pact guild but I don't see why you couldn't join in on doing pledges and dungeon runs if you wanted to and aren't in EP.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.