Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

White gold tower veteran ps4 EU help.

Tempah
Tempah
✭✭✭
I am sorry if this is the wrong category ( I hope not) But I wanted to ask if there are some people willing to help me do some veteran white gold tower since I have never done it and really want to complete it .

If your are willing to help me please post your psn and when you have time.

Sorry if there are some grammar mistakes or if this is the wrong category.

-Tempah
PS4 EU 631 CP | PSN = TeMpAh_xOwNeR
Rag'natul | High elf | Mag Sorc | Lvl 50 | Sergeant| Mag Dps | Flawless Conquerer 566k (F*cked it up tho)
Dragon Nugget | Imperial | Dragon Knight | Lvl 50| Corporal | Tank/Stam DK PVP
Ragena | Redguard | Stam Sorc | Lvl 50 | Scrub | Stam DPS | Stormproof
vMA - vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA - vSO HM - vMoL 100k+ score
Guilds: Future(RIP) - Abysswalkers(RIP) - Invictus(RIP) - Grayshade(RIP) - Fourtwenty (RIP)
Haven't played since morrowind
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest trying to find a good guild. There are many looking for players here on the forums. Playing with consistent players will help you learn a lot about the game, about mechanics, and also help you have a more defined role in dungeon runs. WGT can be difficult for new players, there are certain mechanics that every player must understand and execute to succeed.

You could even apply to Snowborn if you wish. A link to our website is in my signature. You would have to meet some requirements too. We are mainly an Ebonheart Pact guild but I don't see why you couldn't join in on doing pledges and dungeon runs if you wanted to and aren't in EP.
    PS4 EU Migrating to PC EU
    Slawhk Dunmer Magblade EP Tidehunter Argonian StamDK Tank EP
    Sephirith Altmer Temp Support EP Bahamith Dunmer MagDK EP
    Raise-or Redguard StamSorc EP Kaijt Sith Khajiit StamBlade EP
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP
    Please @ me when responding so I get a notice, thanks.