The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Class passives for ultimate cost reduction possibly broken

• covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who needs reduced ulti costs at any rate, we've got deto + dawnbreaker and shields! Oh wait... Guess we'll just shieldstack our way through, as usual, fellow sorcs.
    On a more serious note, here's what this bug gives with dawnbreaker. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom please fix it asap :neutral:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJFqJonwF8w

Edited: turns out this is not an issue only with sorcs but with everything that affects ulti cost reduction: vampire skills, power stone passive, potentates set... I don't know what you did to fix the unlimited ulti hack, but it has gloriously backfired xD
    Edited by covenant_merchant on June 1, 2016 12:53PM
    Options
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello ZOS, I made such a nice batbuild that is waiting for your fix. Hurry pls.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
    Options
  • Senaxu
    Senaxu
    ✭✭✭
    I guess they temporary deactivated the ultimate cost reduction cause of the hacks 1 week ago. It would be nice if you fix it as soon as possible or at least some status update. Need to release my sorc PvE build next week. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Unbroken EU
    Senaxu - AD Sorcerer
    Senaxu's Smurf - DC Sorcerer
    PvE-Scores(2.1): AA: 1182439 - 06:58 | HR: 114065 - 06:56 | SO: 151067 - 12:27 | DSA: 23457 - 34:36

www.twitch.tv/senaxu
    "There is still room up"
    Options
  • cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just another sneak nerf to sorcs. Can't let them have any good passives. ;)
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016
    He was a skilled Crafter and a reliable Sorcerer;
    Then came the Dark Brotherhood

Wrobel wrote: Surge is now more effective for tank characters.
    Because crit tanks are so good, LOL. xD
    Options
  • alkodav
    alkodav
    ✭✭✭
    not only class ulimate, but vampire also - cost of bat swarm doesn't reduce on 4th stage..
    Options
  • camilla_noctis
    camilla_noctis
    ✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can you say if this is being fixed during the current maintenance or if it's confirmed at all?

The current maintenance is not for this, but we'll dig into the reports of Power Stone not working properly once the servers are back up.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I hope you'll look into all ultimate cost reductions too? Since this is happening for bat swarm as well. I don't know if there are other ult cost reductions besides sorc and vamp though?
    Options
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, if this was sorc only it wouldve been hotfixed by now ;)
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
    Options
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »
    damn, if this was sorc only it wouldve been hotfixed by now ;)
    Yeah, too bad this bug also affects templars. So expect the fix to come as fast as we had a working bug fix for toppeling charge. Maybe there will be special templar treatment and the passive will lock you out of your skills for a few seconds every time you attemt to use your ultimate :p
    Options