The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Craft Bag to Guild Store

WNAPosadzkib16_ESO
WNAPosadzkib16_ESO
✭✭✭
There does not seem to be a link from the Craft bag to the Guild Store.
This means I have to remove that item/items to my character inventory before I can place it on the Guild Trader listing.
Is there a short-cut?
Alarm clocks kill dreams. A conclusion is simply where you stopped thinking. The measure of the greatness of a society lies in how it treats its weakest members.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. To be able to trade or sell items you will need to withdraw them from your crafting bag. Seems that the crafting bag works more like the bank than your backpack.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm in several high-volume trading guilds, and this really needs to be fixed. There should be a fast way to:
    • List items to the guild store directly from craft bags; and
    • Deposit items to the guild bank directly from craft bags; and
    • Mail items directly from craft bags
    -OR-
    • Disable automatic craft bag storage in settings
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, do you know of any plans to address this?

Edit: added idea about disabling auto-craft bag in settings.
    Edited by silvereyes on June 1, 2016 12:44PM
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    silvereyes wrote: »
    There should be a fast way to:
    • List items to the guild store directly from craft bags; and
    • Deposit items to the guild bank directly from craft bags; and
    • Mail items directly from craft bags
    So, some developments. First off, listing to guild store directly from craft bags is now supported in the latest version of sirinsidiator's excellent Awesome Guild Store addon.

For the other two points, I got sick of waiting for ZOS and started implementing this myself. See my new Craft Bag Extended addon. Version 1.0.0 just implements the second point (deposit to guild bank), but version 1.1.0 (coming soon) will support mail attachments from craft bags as well.
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Version 1.1.1 of Craft Bag Extended is now released with full craft bag mail support.