The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU] UK player starting out new seeks active social guild

daza1978
daza1978
✭✭✭
Hello players of ESO!

A couple of days ago I was looking around at a couple of MMO's out there as I fancied starting a new character to begin an adventure on! I decided to give ESO another go. Back when the game first got released I started a new character and reached around level 17. At the time I didn't have a great deal of spare time to play an MMO, so left the game there for now.

I'm an active player with many years of MMO experience. My first real title was Final Fantasy XI on the PC. This was back in 2003. I even played the game on a dial up 56K internet speed. It was goof fun! Through the years though I've found myself being more of a solo player due ti not having the time to raid or do lots of grinding for gear etc. That has now changed and I would like to get back into the community and enjoy a the game.

When it comes to the Elder Scrolls, I don't have a lot of experience of the characters and lore etc. In the past I've played both oblivion and Skyrim, but always missed the 'online' mode to both games. For me it felt strange not seeing any other players running around. I guess that comes from years of playing MMO's!

So, like I said. A couple of days ago I started a High Elf Sorcerer and am currently still low level. I've been taking my time and learning the game. Yesterday I bought the ESO Plus membership. I'm a massive fan of crafting and love gathering materials even more!

I'm kinda seeking an active social guild that would be willing to show me the ropes a bit more and maybe even join in some dungeon runs etc!

Thank you for reading!
An MMO player since 2003. A new adventure awaits in Tamriel.Warden - PC EU.
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

Check out our Guild :)
    We have a bit of everything, but we certainly have a lot of experienced players to support you.
    Read the tread and visit our homepage for more information and registering to the Mystics...

Regards,
    DeRaaf
  • daza1978
    daza1978
    ✭✭✭
    Mystics wrote: »
    Hi there,

Check out our Guild :)
    We have a bit of everything, but we certainly have a lot of experienced players to support you.
    Read the tread and visit our homepage for more information and registering to the Mystics...

Regards,
    DeRaaf

Thanks. I'll check it out.
    An MMO player since 2003. A new adventure awaits in Tamriel.Warden - PC EU.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there Daza,

Welcome to ESO mate, well not much has changed since Oblivion, Skyrim days.

Daedra are still trying to kill us...

Our guild is called the Order of Sithis, it's a social PvE guild and we mostly do dungeons, grinding, chat & have fun.

We also PvP from time to time, many of our members PvP on the regular if not almost religiously :smiley:

It's a Dark Brotherhood inspired guild, I hope to see you online man, always happy to see a fellow social player.

Whisper or mail me tonight for an invite
    (I realise this is a bit late)
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • JasminaChillibeaner
    Hi daza1978!

I'm a co-leader of The Adventurers League, we're a large multi-alliance guild who run most of our events on EP (until One Tamriel goes live).
    We secure good traders each week, have a full calendar of group events and our chat is active, friendly and helpful.
    If you'd like to join please message me ingame, my UserID is @JasminaChillibeaner.

See you around Tamriel!
    PC/EU/EP
    Leader of Constellation
    PvE Templar Healer and Achievement Hunter