The issues related to Steam players logging in to the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of October 22:
·[COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 22, 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 24, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
Post dlc stamina nb
I have a magblade and it is awesome. Tons of survivability. Great dmg output and support through class skills.
But i want a stamina NB (nb because other classes lack in burst and crit, and i like the looks).
When i tried a stablade before i found it very squishy and could not use any of class abilities (support) since everything was magic.
My questions are:
1. post patch, with disease dmg and poisons, stamina blades will be better somehow? (i know what skills will change to disease, but how that will affect builds and gameplay? If the only improvement is the ~20% dmg from mighty, in twi skills, i dont see much improvement)
2. How to build a good one that can survive well solo pve? after patch, what support/heal skills go well with stamina? (strife maybe is too weak without magicka...)(i dont like 2h)
I didnt specify a weapon... i prefer DW or bow but i wanna know what is best to pve solo.